• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef Ever Sell a Zyliss Pizza Cutter?

For example, the chicken/hen is the logo on our very first food chopper that I bought from PC, but the chopper itself says "Zyliss" all over it. I still have the chopper and the box after all these years.
sburnside
Gold Member
Did Pampered Chef ever sell a pizza cutter that had the Zyliss name on it? A customer swears she bought a pizza cutter from PC that had the name Zyliss along with the PC chef hat logo on it. She said it was smaller than ours currently in the catalog.

I've been in PC for 4 years so I need a more seasoned consultant to give me some insight on this. TIA

I know Zyliss used to be the brand on the Food Chopper, so I don't see why the pizza cutter might not be from them too. If it is though, it is OLD.

My very first food chopper that I bought from PC came in a Pampered Chef box (I think the chicken/hen is the logo and not the hat) but the chopper itself says Zyliss all over it. I still have the chopper and the box after all these years. It is smaller than the current chopper but it still works and I still love it.
My point being -- I bet she is correct.​

Thanks for the insight - I knew someone here would help me out.

Hubby still has a pizza cutter from the 90's (yes, it's HIS ... I'm not allowed to use it!!! LOL) and it just has the hen logo on the cover & on the frame that holds the rotating blade. Imprinted in the metal below the hen logo is "TAIWAN" and under that is the number "3". No Zyliss label anywhere on this one and it's at least 12 years old, probably closer to 15 years old.

I never heard of PC selling other companies' product. Even if it was made at the same factory I doubt very much it would have another name on it. Never no though but I don't think so.

That would be a very old pizza cutter, but yes, when PC was a new company, Doris just bought products from other companies, so there were other names on PC products. I've seen Zyliss, and Rubbermaid, right along w/ the PC logo.

yes it would be our old one. we had a zyliss cheese grater, food chopper and i believe the pizza cutter

Chef Gilles said:
I never heard of PC selling other companies' product. Even if it was made at the same factory I doubt very much it would have another name on it. Never no though but I don't think so.

Actually, most of PC's products are "other companies'" products - they just give PC the exclusive right to sell them under the PC label.

1. What is the size of the retired pizza cutter?

The retired pizza cutter from Zyliss has a 4-inch stainless steel blade and measures 8 inches in total length.

2. Is the retired pizza cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the retired pizza cutter from Zyliss is dishwasher safe. For best results, we recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

3. Can I use the retired pizza cutter for cutting other foods besides pizza?

Yes, the retired pizza cutter can be used for cutting a variety of foods such as quesadillas, flatbreads, and even waffles.

4. Is the retired pizza cutter easy to use for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the retired pizza cutter from Zyliss has an ergonomic handle that can be used comfortably by both left and right-handed individuals.

5. How long does the blade of the retired pizza cutter stay sharp?

The blade of the retired pizza cutter is made from high-quality stainless steel and should stay sharp for a long time with proper care. We recommend hand washing and drying the cutter after each use to maintain its sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonda-Roo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • babyicebean