• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Items List: Restyled and Sold in Pairs - Available Upon Request

J
jennmarques
Can someone please email the list of retired, restyled, sold in 2's. list? My "Going, Going, Gone flyer" is almost finished, other than that info. I will post it here after Wave 3 or if you email me, I will forward you a copy of it.

thanks in advance,
[email protected]

Can't wait to see the flyer when you post it! Thanks in advance Jennifer!

Greg was generous enough to set this file up as a zip file for me. Here is the final going, going, gone f/w 2007

For informational purposes, this flyer was originally created by Joy Edwards but solely updated by me.

Please feel free to share with your downlines

Attachments

• Retired list 8-31-07.doc
    481 KB · Views: 371
  • Retired_list_8-31-07.zip
    412.1 KB · Views: 207
that is great! thank you!

Looks great, Jennifer, thanks!

One thing - I didn't think we were allowed to write the tagline "discover the chef in you" on anything - it is only to be used as part of the official logo, right? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere (we can't even put it in our email signatures - trademark issue or something). You might want to take that part out and just put the approved logo.

OK, yep, I thought I saw it - here's the info. from consultant's corner:

"You may not use the tagline “discover the chef in you”(except as part of the approved logo) in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotions flyers). Because we want this tagline to capture what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have it on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it. "

1. What is the "Retired Items List"?

The "Retired Items List" is a list of products that have been discontinued by the company and are no longer available for purchase.

2. What does it mean for an item to be "restyled and sold in pairs"?

When an item is restyled, it means that it has been redesigned or updated with a new look. "Sold in pairs" means that the item is only available for purchase in sets of two.

3. Can I request a copy of the "Retired Items List"?

Yes, the list is available upon request. You can email the company at [email protected] to request a copy.

4. How often is the "Retired Items List" updated?

The "Retired Items List" is typically updated when new products are discontinued and added to the list. It is recommended to check the list periodically for any updates.

5. Is there a way to receive updates about the "Retired Items List"?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications from the company to stay informed about any changes to the "Retired Items List."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies