• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Shipping on Your First Replacement Parts Order - Shop Now!

In summary, to qualify for free shipping on your first replacement parts order from Pampered Chef, you must be a new customer and place your order through their website. There is no minimum order amount required, but the offer is only valid for your first replacement parts order. Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is also only valid for replacement parts orders and cannot be used for other Pampered Chef products. The estimated delivery time for your replacement parts with free shipping will vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
JessicaMosley
I just put in a replacement parts order and it didn't charge me shipping?? This is my first replacement order and I don't know if that is usual???
Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a shipping charge on replacements parts; just tax.

your rightm on replacement orders the price indicated includes S&H, We just pay tax.

This is off topic but does anyone have an idea of the host and guest specials for Feb. I have numerous potentional hosts that want to hear what Feb has to offer before booking.
Cathy

We're supposed to learn them December 1.

thanks everyone-for the info

cvaccaro said:
This is off topic but does anyone have an idea of the host and guest specials for Feb. I have numerous potentional hosts that want to hear what Feb has to offer before booking.
Cathy

They came out today!

1. How do I qualify for free shipping on my first replacement parts order?

To qualify for free shipping on your first replacement parts order, you must be a new customer and place your order through the Pampered Chef website. The free shipping offer will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. Is there a minimum order amount required to receive free shipping?

No, there is no minimum order amount required to receive free shipping on your first replacement parts order. However, please note that this offer is only valid for your first replacement parts order.

3. Can I combine this free shipping offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this free shipping offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of other offers on your first replacement parts order, as long as they do not require a promo code.

4. Are there any exclusions to this free shipping offer?

This free shipping offer is only valid for replacement parts orders and cannot be used for other Pampered Chef products. Additionally, this offer is only available to new customers and cannot be used in combination with other offers.

5. How long will it take for my replacement parts to arrive with free shipping?

The estimated delivery time for your replacement parts with free shipping will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • beckysuem