• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts in P3: Mail-in Form?

In summary, to request a replacement part using the mail-in form, you will need to fill out personal information and provide details about the part. There is no fee for ordering replacement parts through the form, but you may be responsible for shipping costs. The time it takes to receive a replacement part may vary and can be tracked by contacting customer service. In the case of receiving the wrong part, please contact customer service for resolution.
laylaleigh
Can you place an order for replacement parts in P3? I found the order form. Do you have to mail in the form?

TIA
Layla

you can do it through P3

Click on "Add a New Non-Commission Order" at the top left under where it says "File", "Reports" etc.

Found it...thanks!

Hi Layla,Thank you for reaching out! Yes, you can definitely place an order for replacement parts in P3. The order form can be found on the website or you can request one from our customer service team. You do have the option to mail in the form, but you can also submit it online for a faster processing time. Let me know if you need any assistance with the ordering process. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I request a replacement part using the mail-in form?

To request a replacement part using the mail-in form, you will need to fill out the form with your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number. You will also need to provide details about the part you need to be replaced, such as the product name, model number, and a description of the issue.

2. Is there a fee for ordering replacement parts through the mail-in form?

No, there is no fee for using the mail-in form to order replacement parts. However, you may be responsible for covering the cost of shipping the part back to us.

3. How long does it take to receive the replacement part after submitting the mail-in form?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part after submitting the mail-in form may vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. We strive to process and ship replacement parts as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 2-3 weeks for the part to arrive.

4. Can I track the status of my replacement part order?

Yes, you can track the status of your replacement part order by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with updates on the status of your order and estimated delivery time.

5. What should I do if I receive the wrong replacement part?

If you receive the wrong replacement part, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct part as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kam