• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Order a Replacement Part from Pampered Partner?

In summary, the process for ordering replacement parts involves filling out a form with your contact information and part details, and submitting it online or by mail. The time frame for receiving replacement parts is 7-10 business days, and there may be fees depending on warranty status. Unfortunately, replacement parts cannot be ordered for products that are no longer in stock. In the rare case of receiving the wrong part, please contact customer service for assistance.
I Have the Tools
Can I order a replacement part via Pampered Partner?

If so, how do I go about it?

Kris

Non-commission ordersAll you have to do is go into non-commission orders, add order and use the drop down menu for replacement parts! It's really simple :D

Thanks! I've navigated it over and over and wasn't able to find it. That's just too funny though, I kept looking for different words, but not add order, because I wasn't "adding an order." :)
Thanks again!

Kris

Last edited:

What is the process for ordering replacement parts?

The process for ordering replacement parts is simple. First, you will need to fill out the Replacement Parts Order Form, providing your contact information and the details of the part you need. Then, submit the form either online or by mail. Our customer service team will review your request and contact you with further instructions.

How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The time frame for receiving replacement parts varies depending on the availability of the part and your location. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement parts within 7-10 business days. If there are any delays, our customer service team will notify you.

Are there any fees for ordering replacement parts?

There is no fee for submitting a Replacement Parts Order Form. However, if your product is still under warranty, we will cover the cost of the replacement part and shipping. If your product is no longer under warranty, there may be a charge for the replacement part and shipping.

Can I order replacement parts for products that are no longer in stock?

Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for replacement parts for products that are no longer in stock. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for alternative options.

What should I do if I receive the wrong replacement part?

In the rare case that you receive the wrong replacement part, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and send you the correct part as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beckysuem