• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Temp & How Long Should You Reheat Pizza in the Oven?

In summary, • reheating pizza on a plate in the microwave can be risky • preheating the oven before cooking the pizza can help avoid overcooking • putting the pizza on the stone in the oven before preheating helps to keep the pizza warm
ChefPaulaB
I know this has been discussed and is a no-brainer, but we usually reheat our pizza on a plate in the microwave, and I finally remembered to preheat the oven before we're ready to eat... problem is, I'm not totally sure what temp and how long.... does anyone know?

I usually reheat pizza at 350 for about 10 minutes or until it looks hot and good. THat's just me and it's a personal preference but it works for me. Hope that helps.

What I usually do is put my pizza on the stone. Put the stone in a cold oven. Turn the temp to 250 - 300 degrees. My oven beeps when it's reached the set temp, which usually takes about 10 minutes. I generally give it another 5 minutes. Basically, when I can smell it, it's ready.

raebates said:
Basically, when I can smell it, it's ready.

When I can smell it, it's usually well done!

I love pizza reheated on the stone. It's one of the reasons I bought my stone, long before I became a consultant.

Your oven must have a tighter seal than mine. I can smell mine just about the time the cheese gets good and gooey.I'm making myself hungry.

The best way I have found is to heat it slightly in the microwave (just enough to take the chill off, but not warm it) and then throw it in a 350 oven for about 10 minutes.

Times when I have tried to reheat it only in the oven, it has overheated. BUT: I never thought to throw it in there while the oven was preheating! That may work even better!

Wow! Thanks guys! Great tips... the whole thing of putting it in the cold oven is perfect, because I never think ahead enough to preheat, so that'll work great. I'm not sure how it turned out this time because after I put it in the oven I had to leave so my husband got to try it out. But I'll definitely try it in the cold oven next time. Thank you!!!!

1. What temperature should I set my oven to when reheating pizza?

The recommended temperature for reheating pizza in the oven is 375 degrees Fahrenheit. This will ensure that the pizza is heated through without burning the crust.

2. How long should I leave the pizza in the oven?

The amount of time needed to reheat pizza in the oven can vary depending on the size and thickness of the pizza. However, a good rule of thumb is to leave the pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes. You can check on the pizza after 8 minutes and leave it in for an additional 1-2 minutes if needed.

3. Should I preheat the oven before putting the pizza in?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the oven before reheating pizza. This will ensure that the pizza is heated evenly and will prevent the crust from becoming too crispy.

4. Can I reheat pizza in a convection oven?

Yes, you can reheat pizza in a convection oven. The recommended temperature and time may vary slightly, so it is best to check on the pizza after 6-7 minutes and adjust as needed.

5. Can I reheat pizza on a baking sheet or should I use a pizza stone?

You can reheat pizza on a baking sheet, but using a pizza stone may give you better results. The pizza stone will help to evenly distribute heat and crisp up the crust. If using a baking sheet, it is recommended to preheat it in the oven before placing the pizza on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedval
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies