• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registries... How Are You Doing Them Now?

Wonderful thank you!did you do this in the beta site?I just set up a new entry in News and typed the wish list. Nothing saved!!!What's the trick?Is it different if I type in word and paste it?
morgieloo88
I have a host interested in doing a bridal registry, but since the new one isn't up yet I wanted to see what others here are doing for brides to get products they want. Any suggestions? TIA!

I've just been doing Bridal Shows--bride makes wish list ahead of time, I make a pretty wish-list bouquet for folks to pick from (more fun than a list), bride gets free stuff from friends and the benefits from the show. :)

Amanda_RI said:
I've just been doing Bridal Shows--bride makes wish list ahead of time, I make a pretty wish-list bouquet for folks to pick from (more fun than a list), bride gets free stuff from friends and the benefits from the show. :)

I do the same and I also put her wish list up on my website and instructions on how to order before and after the shower. I never used the registry we had much anyway. I always felt the bride did much better with the shower.

Thanks for your responses. I like the idea of doing a wish list on my website that I can continuously update.

Amanda_RI said:

Do you have any pictures of the bouquet you make that you could share?

I took a picture with my phone...can't figure out how to get it on here.

Amanda_RI said:
I took a picture with my phone...can't figure out how to get it on here.

You'll probably have to get it onto your computer (email it to yourself), and then post it on the thread?
I'd be curious to see that as well!

Okay, I'm feeling like a moron here...when I click the "insert photo" icon, it asks for an URL, but the photos are on my pc, not on a website. What do I do to get the photo here?

How are you posting the wish list to your website

Amanda_RI said:
Okay, I'm feeling like a moron here...when I click the "insert photo" icon, it asks for an URL, but the photos are on my pc, not on a website. What do I do to get the photo here?
scroll down below where you are posting and click on 'manage attachments' you can choose the pic from where you have stored it on you computer

Oh, you're brilliant. Here's what the 'bouquets' I make look like.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 851
Very nice!

I'm really needing to figure out how to post the list to my personal site ASAP. Please help how do I do this?

pamperedchef88 said:
I'm really needing to figure out how to post the list to my personal site ASAP. Please help how do I do this?

In your PWS admin page, select the "NEWS" section. You create a new entry....you can have up to ten. You can give it a title...so "Megan and Eric's Wedding Wish List" or something. Then enter the list in the lower section. It may be easier to type it all out in Word or something (no formatting....bold, italics, bullets, etc.) and then cooy/paste.

You can add a picture if you want using photos from the ones PC has available for our PWS, or upload your own.

how do you put the wishlist on your website?

esavvymom said:
In your PWS admin page, select the "NEWS" section. You create a new entry....you can have up to ten. You can give it a title...so "Megan and Eric's Wedding Wish List" or something. Then enter the list in the lower section. It may be easier to type it all out in Word or something (no formatting....bold, italics, bullets, etc.) and then cooy/paste. You can add a picture if you want using photos from the ones PC has available for our PWS, or upload your own.
I know this is an old post but it's worth a try to ask questions. Did you do this in the Beta site. I just set up a new entry in News and typed the wish list. Nothing saved!!! What's the trick? Is it different if I type in word and paste it?

1. How do I create a registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a registry with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can select the items you would like to add to your registry and share the link with your friends and family.

2. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the desired changes.

3. Can I have multiple registries with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create multiple registries for different occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or housewarmings. Simply follow the same process for creating a new registry.

4. How do I share my registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you will be given a unique link that you can share with your friends and family. You can also share your registry on social media platforms or through email.

5. Can I track the purchases made from my registry?

Yes, you can track the purchases made from your registry by logging in to your account and viewing your registry's dashboard. This will show you the items that have been purchased and by whom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24