• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for April 12th at 10am | Time Zone and Login Info

I also agree with this! My Senior Director told me that they sent the packets out but HELLOOOO, registration is today and nobody has the packets! I will be registering blindly as well. Oh well!
heat123
Silver Member
I read somewhere it said reg. opens at 10am. Does that mean Central-Chicago time? I am in CA so would I try and log on 3 hours ahead (7am west coast time)? Thanks in advance!

I would just log on when you get up in the morning. I don't think there is a specific time.

There is plenty of room in the workshops. There's no need to get up early for them!

heat123 said:
I read somewhere it said reg. opens at 10am. Does that mean Central-Chicago time? I am in CA so would I try and log on 3 hours ahead (7am west coast time)? Thanks in advance!

I think you are only 2 hours....because I'm 1 hour ahead of them.

DebbieJ said:
I would just log on when you get up in the morning. I don't think there is a specific time.

There is plenty of room in the workshops. There's no need to get up early for them!

It's the hotels that are more of an issue

dannyzmom said:
It's the hotels that are more of an issue

Yep, I had lunch with my director today and she said the same thing.

From Weekly Bites yesterday"Registration opens at 10 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, April 12."

DebbieJ said:

oh ok, thanks! I'm just so excited!:p

Can't wait!

DebbieJ said:

However, if you want a HO tour or a Cooking Show Live, you want to get online asap. You can always change your classes - you have to email or mail it in...can't remember....anyhoo, there could be a great speaker that we don't know about. Personally, I will be in front of my computer at 9:45am Central waiting for it to be 10!

Just wondering....is there a spot in CC that you go to to sign up? This is going to be my first conference, so I'm not sure exactly how to sign up. Thanks!

Yep, it will be very clear behind CC (I hope!)

I'm kind of irritated that they haven't let us know what the classes are so we can ponder them. I just like to think about things ahead of time...

Yes, I agree it would be nice to preview classes they will offer! Don't they normally post them before sign up?

speedychef said:
I'm kind of irritated that they haven't let us know what the classes are so we can ponder them. I just like to think about things ahead of time...

Kind of irritated... i am VERY irritated that we can't see them... I am the kind of person that will sit and review and review them over and over and keep changing up my schedule up until I register... now with not knowing I have to go into registration blindly and guess at what I want. This year will be a little better than last at figuring out what I want to attend (it was my first conference last year), but still for those of us consultants who are a little anal, it would be nice to have them in advance!

GourmetGirl said:
Kind of irritated... i am VERY irritated that we can't see them... I am the kind of person that will sit and review and review them over and over and keep changing up my schedule up until I register... now with not knowing I have to go into registration blindly and guess at what I want. This year will be a little better than last at figuring out what I want to attend (it was my first conference last year), but still for those of us consultants who are a little anal, it would be nice to have them in advance!

I also agree with this! My Senior Director told me that they sent the packets out but HELLOOOO, registration is today and nobody has the packets! I will be registering blindly as well. Oh well! I'll be sitting here at my computer for a good hour before I committ to any workshop!

What is the significance of April 12th in Pampered Chef?

April 12th is the official registration date for all new Pampered Chef consultants. It marks the beginning of their journey with our company and opens up access to all of our resources and support.

Why is there a specific date for new consultant registration?

Having a specific date for registration allows us to properly welcome and onboard new consultants into our community. It also ensures that everyone is on the same page and has access to the same information and materials.

What happens if I miss the April 12th registration date?

If you miss the April 12th registration date, don't worry! You can still join Pampered Chef as a consultant at any time. However, by registering on April 12th, you will be eligible for special perks and bonuses.

Can I register before April 12th?

Unfortunately, no. The April 12th registration date is set to ensure a fair and equal opportunity for all new consultants. Registering before the designated date would give some an unfair advantage.

How can I prepare for the April 12th registration date?

To prepare for the registration date, we recommend doing your research and familiarizing yourself with our company and products. You can also reach out to current consultants or attend informational events to learn more about Pampered Chef and the consultant role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • pamperedbecky