• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Red, White & Blue Recipes for Every Occasion

In summary, there are many easy red, white, and blue recipes for a Fourth of July party. Some options include a fruit salad with strawberries, blueberries, and white peaches, patriotic parfaits with layers of red berries and yogurt, and a red, white, and blue cheese and cracker platter. Both fresh and frozen fruit can be used in these recipes, and there are also many kid-friendly options such as patriotic popsicles and fruit skewers. Substitutions can be made for dietary restrictions, and there are also savory options such as a red, white, and blue salsa or patriotic pizza.
aried
Gold Member
someone was looking for some recipe, here it what I had in my files.

here at the recipes, that didn't get attached

Attachments

• Berries n Stars - Stoneware Inspirations.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 322
  • red,white,blue,recipes.pdf
    441.9 KB · Views: 349
  • American Dream Torte.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 306
  • berries n stars recipe.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 374
  • rwb trifle recipe.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,068
Thank you for these! It's nice to have them in one thread :)

Here are the ones I have

Attachments

• Red White and blue recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 388
Thanks so much gals!

1. What are some easy red, white, and blue recipes for a Fourth of July party?

One simple recipe is a fruit salad with strawberries, blueberries, and white peaches. You can also make patriotic parfaits with layers of red berries, yogurt, and blueberries. For a savory option, try making a red, white, and blue cheese and cracker platter with red cherry tomatoes, white cheese cubes, and blue corn tortilla chips.

2. Can I use fresh or frozen fruit for these recipes?

Both fresh and frozen fruit can be used for these recipes. Just be sure to thaw frozen fruit before using it in your dish. You can also mix and match fresh and frozen fruit for a variety of textures.

3. Are there any kid-friendly red, white, and blue recipes?

Yes, there are many kid-friendly options for red, white, and blue recipes. You can make patriotic popsicles with layers of red and blue fruit juice and vanilla yogurt. Another fun option is to make fruit skewers with red strawberries, white marshmallows, and blueberries. Kids can also help decorate a patriotic cake with red, white, and blue sprinkles.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in these recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily make substitutions in these recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, you can use dairy-free yogurt or vegan cheese in place of traditional dairy products. You can also use gluten-free crackers or bread for a gluten-free option.

5. Are there any savory options for red, white, and blue recipes?

Yes, in addition to the cheese and cracker platter mentioned earlier, there are other savory red, white, and blue recipes. You can make a red, white, and blue salsa with tomatoes, white onion, and blueberries. You can also make a patriotic pizza with red tomato sauce, white cheese, and blue veggies such as eggplant or blue potatoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay