• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red, White & Blue Cake Ideas - Any Suggestions?

Strawberry, blueberry and vanilla.This recipe calls for using special limited-edition products from PC summer 2002. You don't need them all, but there are some great recipes on the sheet including a great flag fruit pizza. Brownie squares with berries and cream are also a good option. The pie can be made with regular pie crust or with a checkboard pastry crust. Blueberries and whipped topping are put on top.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I need a red white and blue cake?? Anyone got any ideas?

Strawberry, blueberry and vanilla.

Do a regular cake and decorate with white frosting, strawberries and blueberries.

In All the Best there is a red, white and blue cake... i can't think of the name right now, but it looks good!

ivykeep said:
Strawberry, blueberry and vanilla.

Do a regular cake and decorate with white frosting, strawberries and blueberries.
You can even put the fruit on it like a flag.

I've attached the recipe sheet that we had from PC for summer 2002. It was for a Star Spangled Summer theme, using special limited-edition products, although you don't need them for most of the recipes. There's a great flag fruit pizza on this sheet. (The blue entertaining items on the Outlet are from the SSS promo.)

Attachments

• SSS_RecipeFlyer.pdf
    441.9 KB · Views: 532
Berries & Cream Brownie Squares!

Thank You Ann for posting that.

I had a customer earlier in the year ordered those products on line and she just loves them.

~

The American Dream Torte on that sheet is also really good. If you're making it for a crowd, you can cut the cake into halves instead of thirds and make the torte larger, though not as tall. It's then easier to cut into small pieces.

Thanks for posting Ann!

Ann R

chefann said:
The American Dream Torte on that sheet is also really good. If you're making it for a crowd, you can cut the cake into halves instead of thirds and make the torte larger, though not as tall. It's then easier to cut into small pieces.

I have made this! It was so pretty and people were amazed that I did it!! My hand hurt a little from all that piping but the results were worth it.

I love doing a brownie with blue berries, cherries and cool whip. Looks great!

I've used the checkboard cake pan set to make a flag cake. I did it last year for my mom's birthday. It looked pretty cool. I think that I did blue in the middle ring of the middle layer with white around it. Then I did red on the outside & inside rings of the other two layers with white in the middle ring. :)

chefann said:
You can even put the fruit on it like a flag.

I've attached the recipe sheet that we had from PC for summer 2002. It was for a Star Spangled Summer theme, using special limited-edition products, although you don't need them for most of the recipes. There's a great flag fruit pizza on this sheet. (The blue entertaining items on the Outlet are from the SSS promo.)
I can't open it :(
Can anyone convert?

Melissa, how do you open the monthly specials from HO if you can't open PDFs? (Just wondering....)

Try saving it first. Right click, then select "Save target as...", save it to someplace you'll remember, then go to it there and open it.

I used this on my website for Flag Day (June 14)Red, White & Blueberry Pie

Ingredients:
1/2 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (1 crust)
1 quart fresh strawberries, divided
4 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
3/4 cup cold milk
1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup thawed, frozen light whipped topping

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Gently unfold onto lightly floured surface. Roll to an 11 1/2-inch circle using Baker's Roller™. Place crust in Deep Dish Pie Plate, pressing dough into bottom and up sides. Prick bottom and sides using pastry tool. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

2. Rinse strawberries and pat dry on paper towels. Select eight uniformly sized strawberries for dipping; cut in half through stem ends using Paring Knife. Set aside. Hull remaining strawberries; slice using Egg Slicer Plus®.

3. Melt white chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker®, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Dip strawberry halves in melted chocolate; place on a sheet of Parchment Paper, cut side down. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.

4. Using Skinny Scraper, scrape remaining melted chocolate over bottom of prepared pie crust, spreading evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer sliced strawberries over bottom of crust.

5. Beat cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Steel Whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Spread mixture evenly over strawberries using Classic Scraper.

6. Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator and fill with whipped topping. Pipe topping evenly around edge of pie. Place dipped strawberry halves on whipped topping border. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into wedges using Slice 'N Serve®.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook’s Tips: Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling, if desired.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

1. What are some easy Red, White & Blue cake ideas?

There are many easy cake ideas that incorporate the patriotic colors of red, white, and blue. Some popular options include a flag cake with berries and whipped cream, a trifle with layers of cake, fruit, and cream, or a simple white cake decorated with red and blue sprinkles. You can also try using food coloring to dye the cake batter or frosting in red, white, and blue layers.

2. How can I make a gluten-free Red, White & Blue cake?

If you or someone you know has a gluten intolerance, you can still make a delicious Red, White & Blue cake. There are many gluten-free cake mixes and recipes available that use alternative flours such as almond or coconut flour. You can also substitute regular flour with a gluten-free flour blend in your favorite cake recipe.

3. Can I use fresh berries in my Red, White & Blue cake?

Yes, fresh berries are a great addition to any Red, White & Blue cake. They not only add a pop of color but also provide a delicious burst of flavor. You can use any combination of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in your cake. Just make sure to wash and dry them thoroughly before adding them to your cake to prevent any excess moisture.

4. How do I prevent my cake from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease and flour the pan before pouring in the batter. You can also line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for extra insurance. Once the cake is baked, let it cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before carefully turning it out onto a cooling rack.

5. Can I use a box cake mix for my Red, White & Blue cake?

Yes, you can definitely use a box cake mix for your Red, White & Blue cake. Simply follow the instructions on the box and add in food coloring or other ingredients to create the patriotic colors. You can also add in fresh berries or top the cake with whipped cream and fruit for a festive touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
millthayer