• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza

In summary, if you're looking for a recipe for a Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza, you can find it in the files section by searching for that name. It's a tasty and patriotic treat that is sure to be a hit. Happy baking!
Shawnna
Gold Member
Several years ago we had a recipe for a dessert pizza that looked like a flag. I can't find the recipe anywhere. I looked thru the recipe files and couldn't find it there. Does anyone have it? I have a show Tuesday and that is what they want. I am hoping someone can post it here or email it to me. Thanks in advance.

Shawnna Nixon
[email protected]

Found it...thanks to some tips on here. You can find it in the files section...when you get there type Stars and Stripes Dessert into the search box and you will find it. YUMMY!!

Hi Shawnna,I found a recipe for a dessert pizza that looks like a flag, I hope this is the one you were looking for! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconutInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pizza crust.
5. Arrange the blueberries in the top left corner of the pizza to create the blue section of the flag.
6. Place the raspberries and sliced strawberries in horizontal rows to create the red stripes of the flag.
7. Sprinkle the shredded coconut over the remaining space on the pizza to represent the white stripes.
8. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cream cheese is slightly melted.
9. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
10. Enjoy your delicious flag-inspired dessert pizza!Hope this helps and good luck with your show on Tuesday! Let me know how it turns out.

1. What is the recipe for the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza?

The recipe for the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza includes a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling, and fresh fruit toppings. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I make the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza in advance?

Yes, you can make the pizza a few hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator. However, for best results, we recommend assembling the pizza right before serving.

3. Can I use frozen fruit for the toppings?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for the toppings, but we recommend thawing and draining the fruit before placing it on the pizza. This will prevent the pizza from becoming too watery.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or a pre-made cookie crust instead of making the sugar cookie crust from scratch. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Is the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Unfortunately, the recipe for the Red White and Blue Dessert Pizza is not gluten-free. However, you can try using gluten-free sugar cookie dough for the crust and make sure to use gluten-free ingredients for the filling and toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies