• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Red Tool Turn About for My Daughter's First Apartment?

In summary, the red tool turn about for your daughter's first apartment can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Other colors are also available and the tool turn about is versatile for organizing various items. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. Personalization is not currently offered, but you can add a personal touch by gifting personalized kitchen tools to go with it.
Delaney Olson
My daughter and I both love Pampered Chef products. She is a college student and about to move into her first apartment. She really wants a red tool turn about but I can't find one. Any suggestions?

If you have a white one, spray paint the outside. Or if you have a black one, spray paint the outside white then red. Or cover with scrap-booking paper.

Take the current black one and add a wide red ribbon around it to give it a red stripe?IF you took the spray paint route...be sure you were to get something that adheres to plastic. Otherwise, it might just peel right off with use.

I should have mentioned what esavvymom said about using paint that adheres to plastic.

1. Where can I purchase a red tool turn about for my daughter's first apartment?

You can purchase a red tool turn about for your daughter's first apartment on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check with local kitchen supply stores to see if they carry the product.

2. Are there any other colors available for the tool turn about?

Yes, the tool turn about is available in several colors including black, white, blue, and green. You can browse the different color options on the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use the tool turn about for other items besides kitchen tools?

Yes, the tool turn about is versatile and can be used for organizing and storing other items such as office supplies, crafting tools, or even makeup brushes.

4. Is the tool turn about dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tool turn about is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I personalize the tool turn about with my daughter's name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the tool turn about at this time. However, you can add a personal touch by gifting your daughter a set of personalized kitchen tools to go with the red tool turn about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefZee