• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Bingo: A Fun Game to Boost Your Direct Sales Team

In summary, the conversation is about brainstorming ideas for a bingo game to use as a recruiting tool at shows. The person wants to make it fun and engaging for guests and is seeking suggestions for different ways to structure the game. Some ideas include using recruiting lingo on the bingo card, offering prizes for the first person to get a bingo, and having guests fill in their own cards.
heat123
Silver Member
Totally just brainstorming.. I want to start recruiting more since I signed #2 friday.... to get help get to Director perhaps.....??

Can anyone help me brainstorm a bingo type game for a recruiting speil? (To help me talk about recruiting at my shows, as I seem to have trouble doing it in speech form manner:yuck: .)

ie. something similar to the PC bingo game I've seen on here before but using Recruiting lingo in the boxes instead of products?

like FREE London Trip, Flexible schedule, Retirement, Vacation, etc in each squre then the first person to get a bingo get's a $25 Coupon if they start their own business and qualify it 30 days or something along these lines?

something to make it fun for them and easy for me to go over this info!??
TIA!

or any thoughts on another game? so I can go over info in a fun manner?

Hi there! Congrats on signing #2 and good luck on your journey to Director! I think a bingo game is a great idea for recruiting at your shows. Here are some suggestions for making it fun and engaging:1. Create a bingo card with different recruiting lingo in each square, such as "Team Building," "Leadership," "Income Potential," etc. You can also include some fun phrases like "Join the Dream Team!" or "Be Your Own Boss."2. Instead of numbers, use different colors to represent the different categories, like pink for "Team Building" and blue for "Leadership." This will make it easier for you to call out the squares and for your guests to follow along.3. Offer a prize for the first person to get a bingo, such as a $25 coupon or a small gift basket. This will add some friendly competition and incentive for your guests to participate.4. To make it more interactive, have your guests fill in their own bingo cards with the lingo they hear during your recruiting spiel. This will encourage them to pay attention and actively listen to your presentation.5. You can also have a "wild card" square where guests can write in their own recruiting dream or goal. This will make it more personal and meaningful for them.I hope these ideas help! Good luck with your recruiting game and keep us updated on your progress. TIA!

What is a "Recruiting" Bingo Game?

A "Recruiting" Bingo Game is a fun and interactive game that is used during recruitment events and job fairs to engage potential candidates and promote your company or organization. It is a unique twist on the classic game of bingo, where the squares are filled with job-related terms and tasks instead of numbers.

How is a "Recruiting" Bingo Game played?

To play a "Recruiting" Bingo Game, participants are given a bingo card with different job-related terms and tasks in each square. As they walk around the recruitment event, they must interact with recruiters or complete certain tasks to mark off the squares on their card. The first person to get a bingo (five squares in a row) wins a prize or is entered into a raffle for a bigger prize.

What are the benefits of using a "Recruiting" Bingo Game?

There are many benefits to using a "Recruiting" Bingo Game. It is a fun and engaging way to attract potential candidates and promote your company or organization. It also allows recruiters to interact with a larger number of candidates and gather valuable information about their skills and interests. Additionally, it can help create a positive and memorable experience for participants, making them more likely to remember and consider your company in the future.

Can "Recruiting" Bingo Games be customized?

Yes, "Recruiting" Bingo Games can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of your company or organization. You can choose the job-related terms and tasks that are included on the bingo cards, as well as the prizes or rewards for winners. This allows you to tailor the game to your target audience and make it more relevant and engaging for them.

How can I incorporate a "Recruiting" Bingo Game into my recruitment strategy?

There are a few ways to incorporate a "Recruiting" Bingo Game into your recruitment strategy. You can use it as a stand-alone activity at recruitment events or job fairs, or you can integrate it into your overall recruitment process by using it as a screening tool for potential candidates. You can also promote the game on your company's social media platforms to attract more participants and generate buzz about your company or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedthorpe
  • Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies