• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I make with a brownie pan?

In summary, people have used the brownie pan to make a variety of items such as blueberry muffins, mini lasagnas, pigs in a blanket, oven baked grilled cheese sandwiches, mini quiches or fritattas, individual rice krispy treats or granola bars, any bar cookie recipes, mini cheesecakes, cornbread, mac and cheese casserole, and pumpkin scones. Other ideas include mini omelettes, brownie sandwiches with a tr
pctharper
Gold Member
Has anyone used the brownie pan yet? What have you found you like in it? I was thinking of trying mini lasagnas in it for my In/Out party, but I'm not sure how to make them/how long to bake them. Open for lots of ideas!

I've made blueberry muffins in mine.... it's just a thicker version of my muffin top pan that I have that isn't PC.

Brenda.the.chef said:
I've made blueberry muffins in mine.... it's just a thicker version of my muffin top pan that I have that isn't PC.

That is a great idea..since the muffin top IS the BEST part!!

I would think they would work for mini lasagnas.These are some other ideas that come to mind:
Pigs in a blanket with them. Pour pancake batter, then a piece of breakfast sausage in there for a quick breakfast on the go_Or how about oven baked grilled cheese sandwiches? just trim the bread....mini quiches or fritattasindividual rice krispy treats or granola barsany bar cookie recipe (perfect for bake sales)mini cheesecakescorn bread (this way you can make jalapeno ones separately)Mac & Cheese casserole? May have to thicken it more for less mess
The ideas are endless with this pan! I LOVE IT!!!

I think this might be my favorite new product. I did a box mix of brownies and for some reason "they tasted better than box brownies" according to my hubby.

I think the mini lasagna is a fantastic idea... gonna have to play with that one!

I am planning on trying it for individual pizzas for a "Kids in the Kitchen" cooking show. Can't wait to try it out!

Could you bake eggs in it?* So each person can put their own stuff in it?* Like little individual omelets

I made pumpkin scones in mine the other day for Bible Study...10 min. Awesome.

Nanisu said:

If you have a few minutes, could you supply additional details -- I have many scone recipes that I love. Did you just put regular scone dough in the brownie pans wells or did you modify the dough recipe in some way? TIA.​

I did mini corn dogs in them. I took corn muffin mix and added slices of little smokies as that is what I had on hand. Turned out great!

Oh yeah, we need a Brownie Pan recipe file :)
Kind of a side note, my mom saw on Rachel Ray this morning that she used a regular brownie mix in a waffle maker - that sounds like a neat idea too!

Nanisu said:

Would you be willing to share this recipe? I LOVE pumpkin scones and would love to try it out in the pan :) Thank you

We did mini omelets at recipe night. Shredded potatoes on the bottom, egg/milk mixture, added green pepper & onions & added shredded cheese during the last few minutes. Worked great!

I had HUGE success modifying the chocolate peanut butter cup brownie trifle into individual brownie sandwiches with this pan. I followed the brownie recipe that came on the U&C, sliced them open and filled them with the peanut butter/pudding trifle mixture and then drizzled peanut butter chips over the top. So much easier for work events where people may not want a bowl of trifle. Huge, huge hit.

What ever brownie recipe you use, try adding 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper for a real kick.:balloon::love:

Sounds to me a Brownie Pan recipe book is in order:chef: So many awesome ideas from everyone

how long do you cook the omelettes?

twilcox said:
Would you be willing to share this recipe? I LOVE pumpkin scones and would love to try it out in the pan :) Thank you

I would also like the pumpkin scone recipe & any other scone recipes. Please send to: [email protected]

Thanks. :)

If anyone does create a brownie recipe cookbook, I would love to have a copy. Please send to: [email protected]

I found a great recipe for petite turkey meatloaf from "Gina's Skinny Taste". The mini meatloaves are delicious and freeze well to take out individually later.

1/2 small onion, minced
1 tsp olive oil
1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup ketchup + 2 tbsp
2 tsp worcesterchire sauce
1 large egg
1 tsp marjoram ( I used pampered chef italian seasonings)
salt

Preheat the oven to 350°. Saute olive oil and onion on low until translucent.

In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg, ketchup, salt and marjoram. Use the large scoop and place each scoop into each cup of the non stick brownie pan.

In a small cup mix remaining 2 tbsp ketchup with worcesterchire sauce and brush onto each loaf to give it a nice glaze.

Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes at 350°. After baking let it sit for 5 minutes serving.

Petite Turkey Meatloaves | Skinnytaste

for a brunch show on Sat I used the New Brownie Pan and made individual eggs. I crumbled up bacon into each well and then added shredded sharp cheddar and then whisked up 9 eggs with a splash of milk and filled each well up to 3/4. Then into the oven at 350 for 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste but that is it - so easy and yummy.

Wow!! What fabulous ideas! This is why I love the forum - so many ideas and everyone willing to share. I would never have thought of some of these recipes on my own - and now I'll steal them and share them at my shows! After I try them out first, of course...for quality control, not just because they sound yummy. Thanks, everyone!

Do you think the eggs and bacon would re-heat well? I need something like this that my DD will eat that I can keep in the fridge so she can just grab. This would be perfect because it's protein and it's gluten-free. Has anyone done this? Thanks, Marci

ChefChris said:
for a brunch show on Sat I used the New Brownie Pan and made individual eggs. I crumbled up bacon into each well and then added shredded sharp cheddar and then whisked up 9 eggs with a splash of milk and filled each well up to 3/4. Then into the oven at 350 for 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste but that is it - so easy and yummy.

Great idea! Seems like these would be perfect to put on biscuits or flour tortillas to make a quick breakfast sandwich!

Jennie50 said:
Great idea! Seems like these would be perfect to put on biscuits or flour tortillas to make a quick breakfast sandwich!

Which leads me to think of other options for sandwiches...wonder if you could bake sausage in the bottom, then add cheese, then top with egg, for a layered breakfast sandwich. Totally need to experiment with that one...

mmilus said:
Do you think the eggs and bacon would re-heat well? I need something like this that my DD will eat that I can keep in the fridge so she can just grab. This would be perfect because it's protein and it's gluten-free. Has anyone done this? Thanks, Marci

Eggs reheat well! Eveyr Sunday we make a frittata in the 12" skillet - brown peppers, onions, meat (bacon, canadian bacon, turkey sausage), mushrooms and spinach, whisk up eggs and pour over top, then bake. I'm going to try these individual servings in the brownie pan but think it is just as easy to slice out of the 12" skillet.

We grab slices in the morning and microwave then put them in a tortilla for breakfast on the go

Thanks, Megan - I think I'll make a bunch up tomorrow when I am off. DD has a 7:30 class MWF and I'm getting to be a stickler about her eating breakfast before she goes so this would be very quick and easy.

Thinking of trying this recipe in the Brownie Pan for dinner tonight. Anyone made it in the Torte Pan before? Sounds pretty yummy...

Chicken Jalapeño Cornbread Bake

Ingredients:
2 packages (8.5 ounces each) cornbread mix plus ingredients for cornbread
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons Southwestern Seasoning Mix

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one Torte Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine ingredients for cornbread according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl; add chicken, cheese, jalapeño pepper and seasoning mix. Mix well.
Pour batter into prepared pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven; serve warm.

This pan looks cute. Square cupcakes!

I Love the new brownie pan! If someone tries a recipe and it works would you mind posting it in recipe form, that way if we put together a file, it is easy to copy and paste.
Thanks so much for all the great ideas! Looking forward to trying more. Best of all, so easy to clean up!

I made individual grilled chicken bbq pizzas for my Host Appreciation Party over the weekend. They were a huge hit!

Tammym:

How did you make them for the brownie pan? Sounds yummy.

Thanks.

Tina1977

I just used the pillsbury pizza crust. Patted some into the bottom of the brownie pan and baked until lightly browned. (Not sure how long as I had multiple projects going at the same time. LOL!) Then topped with the Carolina Mustard BBQ sauce and some grilled chicken. I used the Tyson ready cook strips. While they were cooking I used the mix and chop to get a shredded bbq texture, topped with a little red onion and shredded mozzarella and placed back in the oven until the cheese melted. Used lots of products and they were a great finger food that my guests loved!

you could roll out the pizza crust dough onto the pastry mat, and then use the pastry cutter to make quick squares out of the dough to put into the pan.

ChefChris - How many strips of bacon did you use? Cooked in the Small Ridged Baker, of course?! Love this idea.

What about ice cream sandwiches? We are thinking oven a lot, but what about the freezer? Do you think that we could use crushed up Oreos or Graham crackers, make a crust and then add ice cream, and freeze?

Jennie50 said:
Chicken Jalapeño Cornbread Bake

Ingredients:
2 packages (8.5 ounces each) cornbread mix plus ingredients for cornbread
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons Southwestern Seasoning Mix

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one Torte Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine ingredients for cornbread according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl; add chicken, cheese, jalapeño pepper and seasoning mix. Mix well.
Pour batter into prepared pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven; serve warm.

I did this last week but omitted the chicken and the seasoning for just Mexican cornbread and it was a hit! Quick, easy and delicious!

What temperature do you think should be used for making the mini pizzas?

babywings76 said:
What temperature do you think should be used for making the mini pizzas?

I have been making mini pizzas for my kids using pillsbury biscuits. I just use the temp called for on the biscuit container.

I absolutely love the brownie pan! It's my hottest seller so far this season! There are just so many options....

Attachments

• BROWNIEPLATTER.jpg
    BROWNIEPLATTER.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 927
Mini pineapple upside down cakes! I'm going to try it for Easter and used crushed pineapple instead of the rings.

KayteTUrner said:
Mini pineapple upside down cakes! I'm going to try it for Easter and used crushed pineapple instead of the rings.

I would love it if you could email me a recipe for this one!! [email protected]

Could you post the recipe for the mini pineapple upsidedown cakes?!

Individual Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Ingredients:
½ cup of butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
12 maraschino cherries, halved
One 20-oz. can of pineapple rings with juice
½ cup of walnuts, coarsely chopped
3 eggs
One box of yellow cake mix (18.25 oz. size)
1/3 cup oil

Preheat oven to 325 F. Open a can of pineapple rings and drain liquid into 2-Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup using Can Strainer. Add enough water to pineapple liquid to make 1 1/3 cups of liquid. Set aside. Cut pineapple rings into quarters.

In Small Batter Bowl, melt butter. Mix in brown sugar. Using Small Stainless Scoop, portion a scant scoop of sugar mixture into each well of two Brownie Pans. Spread to cover bottoms of wells with Skinny Scraper. Add two pieces of the quartered pineapple rings to each well of Brownie Pan. Place one maraschino cherry half in the center of each well. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over pineapple slices in pans.

Combine cake mix, pineapple liquid, eggs, and oil in 4-Qt. Stainless Mixing Bowl. Whisk until well blended. Using Large Stainless Scoop, portion batter into wells of Brownie Pan, filling each well 2/3rds full.

Bake cakes for 20-22 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of cakes comes out clean. Cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto parchment-lined Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.

Makes 24 individual cakes.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 657
thank you Amanda. These look great.

Cupcakes! We made cupcakes in the Brownie Pan last night and the first thing out of my daughters mouth was "Mom, these square cupcakes don't get frosting all over my face!" I would say that is a definite plus!

I didn't go through all the "results" .. but did anyone try "The Pampered Chef" brownie recipe that was supplied WITH the pan? I did and had RAVE reviews. I put marchino cherries chopped in boxed brownie mix and put choc. cordials ( choc. covered cherries) in the middle!! What a HIT! It pays to look at your "Use and Care" information! ENJOY

made mini lasagnas tonite for dinner...yummy!!!! Made 2 pans and my family "killed them"

I used medium size square cheese ravioli (the large square would work best but couldnt find them. I think the lg. round would even work.
Pre-boil them for just about 4 or 5 minutes. rinse .
1/2 lb. ground beef browned up ahead of time mixed with some pasta sauce (I had leftover spaghetti and meat sauce so I used this) You could even just use pasta sauce and leave out the meat)
small scoop of meat sauce in bottom
lay 2 medium raviolis on top of meat sauce (or 2 large ravioli)
top with a little more sauce
finish off with mozzarella cheese
Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and just starting to brown up
Let set up for a few minutes.

Attachments

• lasagna 1.jpg
    lasagna 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 728
  • lasagna 2.jpg
    lasagna 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 591
  • lasagna 3.jpg
    lasagna 3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 837
We made mini pizzas tonight. For quickness I used a tube of pizza dough, spooned some sauce on top, toppings followed by cheese. It was nice because DH could have what he wanted on his and I could have mine. I found mini pepperoni next to the regular pepperoni and they also had prepared italian sausage too. In less than 5 minutes it was in the oven. DH was surprised they popped out so easy from the pan!

I got this Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet from someone, thought I'd post here for everyone to enjoy - I added the mini lasagnas recipe that was posted here. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 1,491
<h2>What can I make with a brownie pan?</h2><p>The possibilities are endless! Some popular options include brownies (of course), mini cakes, frittatas, quiches, and even individual portions of mac and cheese.</p><h2>Has anyone used the brownie pan yet?</h2><p>Yes, many people have used the brownie pan and have had great results! It's a versatile and convenient tool for creating all sorts of delicious treats.</p><h2>What have you found you like in it?</h2><p>Personally, I love making individual portions of frittatas in the brownie pan. They come out perfectly cooked and are easy to serve. I've also had success with making mini fruit tarts and cheesecakes in the pan.</p><h2>I was thinking of trying mini lasagnas in it for my In/Out party, but I'm not sure how to make them/how long to bake them.</h2><p>Great idea! To make mini lasagnas in the brownie pan, simply layer cooked lasagna noodles, meat sauce, and cheese in each well of the pan. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.</p><h2>Open for lots of ideas!</h2><p>There are so many creative ways to use the brownie pan! Some other ideas include mini chicken pot pies, individual portions of shepherd's pie, and even mini deep dish pizzas. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes!</p>

What can I make with a brownie pan?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular options include brownies (of course), mini cakes, frittatas, quiches, and even individual portions of mac and cheese.

Has anyone used the brownie pan yet?

Yes, many people have used the brownie pan and have had great results! It's a versatile and convenient tool for creating all sorts of delicious treats.

What have you found you like in it?

Personally, I love making individual portions of frittatas in the brownie pan. They come out perfectly cooked and are easy to serve. I've also had success with making mini fruit tarts and cheesecakes in the pan.

I was thinking of trying mini lasagnas in it for my In/Out party, but I'm not sure how to make them/how long to bake them.

Great idea! To make mini lasagnas in the brownie pan, simply layer cooked lasagna noodles, meat sauce, and cheese in each well of the pan. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Open for lots of ideas!

There are so many creative ways to use the brownie pan! Some other ideas include mini chicken pot pies, individual portions of shepherd's pie, and even mini deep dish pizzas. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda