• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Tip for 3-Onion Goat Cheese Tart

In summary, the 3-Onion Goat Cheese Tart requires 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 large red onion, 1 small white onion, 1 small shallot, 4 oz goat cheese, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 tsp dried thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. You can substitute the goat cheese with other types of cheese such as feta, Gruyere, or Parmesan. To make it vegetarian, omit the eggs and use 1/4 cup of heavy cream instead. The tart can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes. It pairs well with a simple green
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I made this last night at a friend's house and then again tonight at home. Last night I struggled cutting the bacon with a knife...tedius and messy and quite frankly it was dangerous because the bacon is slimy and I almost slipped and cut myself a few times - yikes!
Well, tonight when I made it at home, I whipped out my kitchen shears to cut the bacon...cut it in a fraction of the time - EASY and no danger!!!

I used my shears a few nights at a show to open a plastic bag. They were snagging, so I "cut the air" to sharpen them. Then I finished the bag like I was cutting butter with a hot knife! I LOVE OUR SHEARS!

I highly recommend using kitchen shears for this recipe - it will save you time and keep you safe! Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the 3-Onion Goat Cheese Tart?

The ingredients for this recipe include 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 large red onion, 1 small white onion, 1 small shallot, 4 oz goat cheese, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 tsp dried thyme, salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of goat cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the goat cheese with any other type of cheese you prefer. Some popular options include feta, Gruyere, or Parmesan.

3. How can I make this recipe vegetarian?

To make this recipe vegetarian, simply omit the eggs and replace them with 1/4 cup of heavy cream. This will give the tart a creamy texture without using any animal products.

4. Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it. Simply cover the tart with foil and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes, or until warmed through.

5. What can I serve with the 3-Onion Goat Cheese Tart?

This tart makes a great appetizer or side dish. It pairs well with a simple green salad, roasted vegetables, or a bowl of soup. You can also serve it as a light lunch or brunch dish alongside some fresh fruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • magentablue