• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for a Large Group Show

In summary, the caller wants to have a show in August and they are wondering how many guests are too many. The caller is a new consultant and has held three shows. They suggest a trifle as an easy recipe for 30+ people.
mthollymom
I just received a phone call from a "buyer" from a previous show. We have never met, she couldn't make the show. She bought $200.00 worth of product from that show. I know a show in itself.
She wants to have a show in August. She asked me how many was too many guests? I about died and went to heaven. I said, "I don't think that there is such a thing as too many", (heart racing out of control, hyperventilation setting in). My question is, as I am a new consultant, signed May 30th, have held 3 shows, what would be a good simple easy recipe for 30+ people? She wants to make margaritas but also kind of wanted a dessert-type show as it is being held after the dinner hour. Any ideas out there? And attach recipe if you would?
Thanks

Maybe a trifle? They feed a lot. I'm not experienced with it though to know for sure. If you look in the files under trifle bowl, there are a ton of recipes you could check out. HTH :)

The truffle brownie bites in the Season's Best cookbook!

So good, and they are rich, and will feed a large group!

Trifle definitely if you have a bowl or can borrow one.Or Becky's suggestion!

Thank you all for the suggestions, Yes I do have a Trifle Bowl.

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are good too...

I recently did a mint chocolate trifle for a bridal shower that had around 25 people and it went over very well and there was plenty to go around.:chef:

dymplz8 said:
I recently did a mint chocolate trifle for a bridal shower that had around 25 people and it went over very well and there was plenty to go around.:chef:

Ooh that sounds good. Can you post the recipe? I love :love: mint chocolate!

1. How many people does a "Large Group Show" typically feed?

A "Large Group Show" can typically feed around 10-12 people. However, this can vary depending on the specific recipes chosen and the appetites of the guests.

2. Are the recipes in this collection easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Delicious Recipes for a Large Group Show" collection are designed to be easy to make. They are perfect for those hosting a large group and wanting to minimize time in the kitchen.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options included in this collection?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and preferences. This collection includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options that are sure to please all of your guests.

4. Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Many of the recipes in this collection can be made ahead of time, making it easier for hosts to prepare for a large group show. Be sure to read the individual recipe instructions for specific make-ahead tips and instructions.

5. Can I adjust the serving sizes for these recipes?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection can be adjusted to fit your specific serving needs. Whether you need to double or halve a recipe, or simply make a few extra servings, these recipes are versatile and can be easily adapted to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies