• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Food Real Fast: Easy Meals for Picky Eaters

In summary, Meg Ryan's friend is a very picky eater who doesn't like onion pieces, seafood, or mushrooms in her meals. She usually eats chicken, beef, and pork rarely, and loves different pasta dishes with smooth sauces.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I'm doing a show for a friend who is a very picky eater. She wants a Real Food Real Fast show, and here's what she told me about her food preferences:
"I would say no mushrooms, fish or seafood for me and while I like the flavor of onion I don't like onion pieces in my meals... I usually eat chicken dishes; beef and pork are every once in a great while. And I love different pasta dishes (with smooth sauces). Hope that's helpful. You do realize you are working with one of the world's pickiest eaters? "

I love her dearly, but what do I make? Any suggestions?

I know I am probably one of the only consultants that do this but why dont you give her some ideas then let her decide youcna always change the recipe to her liking. My hostess always pick the recipes.

How about the Asian Noodle Skillet with chicken instead of pork? Or 30-minute chicken.

30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Biscuit Bites........plain and simple!

jenwallace said:
I'm doing a show for a friend who is a very picky eater. She wants a Real Food Real Fast show, and here's what she told me about her food preferences:
"I would say no mushrooms, fish or seafood for me and while I like the flavor of onion I don't like onion pieces in my meals... I usually eat chicken dishes; beef and pork are every once in a great while. And I love different pasta dishes (with smooth sauces). Hope that's helpful. You do realize you are working with one of the world's pickiest eaters? "

I love her dearly, but what do I make? Any suggestions?

She sounds like Meg Ryan (from When Harry Met Sally)! Does she like everything "on the side"? LOL:D ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Biscuit Bites........plain and simple!
Great idea! I was thinking 30 min chicken, but didn't know if it would be enough. Thanks!

re: the onion bits, I just saw on Rachel Ray the other day that she suggested grating the onion into recipes so you get the taste, but not the texture. I haven't tried it yet, but sounds cool.

Maybe the jerk chicken pasta stuff. I haven't tried yet, but isn't it mostly pasta, chicken and jerk seasoning?

1. How can I get my picky eater to try new foods?

One strategy is to involve them in the cooking process. Let them help prepare the meal and they may be more likely to try it. Also, try offering a small portion of the new food alongside their favorite dish to ease them into trying it.

2. What are some kid-friendly recipes for picky eaters?

There are many recipes that are perfect for picky eaters, such as homemade chicken nuggets, mac and cheese with hidden veggies, and mini pizzas with customizable toppings. You can also try making smoothies with fruits and vegetables blended in.

3. How can I make mealtime more enjoyable for my picky eater?

One tip is to make mealtime fun and interactive. Use colorful plates and utensils, let them choose their own toppings or dips, and try making food into fun shapes or designs. Also, avoid pressuring them to eat and instead offer encouragement and praise when they try new foods.

4. What are some healthy options for picky eaters?

Some healthy options for picky eaters include roasted vegetables, baked sweet potato fries, whole grain pasta dishes with hidden veggies, and homemade fruit and veggie popsicles. It's also important to offer a variety of options and not get discouraged if they don't like something the first time.

5. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that can help with picky eaters?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that can make mealtime easier for picky eaters. The Food Chopper can help chop up veggies and hide them in dishes, the Veggie Spiralizer can make fun veggie noodles, and the Quick Slice can easily cut up fruits and vegetables into kid-friendly sizes. Additionally, the Kids' Apron and Tools Set can make cooking with kids more fun and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • crystalscookingnow