• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can I receive the Spring 2012 catalogs as a free set?

In summary, you have to be active in January, February, and March in order to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs as a free set.
Telynn
Which months must one be active in order to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs as a free set? Is it Dec/Jan or Jan/Feb?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I vote for being active EVERY month! All it takes is $150 in sales :)

December has been a difficult month to do this for me (personal and health issues) and I'm working to get back on track in Jan/Feb...hopefully I can get it together! I just didn't want to miss out because of a bad December.

I think you have to be active in January. And if you aren't, you will receive the changeover kit once you become active in February. I believe that is correct.

Sigh. Once again people have confused Kit Enhancement with Changeover Kits.I have never had a January show in the last few years. It just never worked out for me. I was always active in December and February, though the February show was often after the 15th. (Again, that's just the way it worked.) And EVERY TIME I got the changeover kit BEFORE my February show was turned in! For Kit Enhancement in April, though, you have to be active in January, February and March, I think. That's fine with me. There's nothing I need and when I do, then 50 or 60 percent off is better than 40 percent any day!

Thank you all. I appreciate the information! I am interested in the changeover kit as it has the new catalogs and info.
Kit enhancements, even when I qualify in Jan/Feb/Mar are out of my budget (as was my 90 day new consultant kit enhancement) unless things really start taking off for me!

In answer to your question, I believe it's either/or. But I agree, go for being active EVERY month! Many consultants struggle to get their business going strong but if you keep at it, it'll come around for you. Where there's a will there's a way! Go for No in 2012!

By the way, the change over box isn't "free". It's $6.75 or something like that.

But the $6.75 comes out of your next commission. Be prepared for your Feb. commission to be a bit lower because of that. And for me, I usually get double hit since I'm "green by the 15th" in December and have December, Jan and Feb. insurance taken out of my check!This year, though, I had a late December order. A wonderful, random thing. So my "end of month" commission will have December insurance taken out. I expect my check to be about $3.

I was under the impression they did away with kit enhancements .....

Kit enhasment is still there, you must be active in January to receive the change over kit ( catalogs ) , if you are not than as soon as you submit a show of 150.00 then you will get it and yes the 6.75 will be taken out of your check.

I so agree if everyone can enter a show do even 150.00 each month that would be a big WHAOOOO !!!!!! All it takes is for you to try and have catalog parties each month . Even just 1 to stay active , any cooking show would be a plus but catalog shows are insurance
Hope that helps

For those newbies reading this and getting a bit :confused:....."Changeover Kit" - around the time of our Spring Launch- or a few weeks prior to the new season (March 1st in this case), we will receive (if you are active) a box from PC that contains a package of new catalogs for the upcoming new season, a marketing guide with the monthly host/guest special flyers, usually a Season's Best and at least one card each from the new recipe cards. and whatever new other marketing materials they may have....it varies a bit from time to time. You do need to be active in order to receive this- but not a certain number of months in a row."Kit Enhancement" - this is our 40% off anything in the catalog sale for Consultants. It occurs for new consultants in your fourth FULL month (so if you sign mid month Nov, your 4th month would be March). Or for ALL consultants- we get a Kit Enhancement month in April every year. The Consultant Policy & Guidelines on CC gives the best detail and explanation of what that entails, and what months you have to be active- THAT sale you have to be active 3 of the last 4 months- so Jan/Feb/March, or Feb/March/April to qualify for the April KE.Around the time of the Spring Launch, we're also usually able to pre-order the Spring catalogs, so as soon as they release them for shipment (after Feb 5th I believe), you'll start getting those. Or you can order them sometime mid-February for regular shipment. Watch the Newswires or CN for those details.

What is the best way to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs?

The best way to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs is to sign up for a mailing list on the company's website or to request a catalog by phone or email.

How long will it take to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs?

The amount of time it takes to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs will vary depending on the company and your location. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Are the Spring 2012 catalogs available online?

Some companies may offer their Spring 2012 catalogs online for browsing or downloading, but others may only have physical copies available. It's best to check the company's website or contact them directly to find out.

Is there a cost to receive the Spring 2012 catalogs?

Most companies offer their catalogs for free, but some may charge a small fee for shipping and handling. It's best to check with the company beforehand to see if there are any costs involved.

Can I request multiple copies of the Spring 2012 catalogs?

Yes, you can usually request multiple copies of the Spring 2012 catalogs, especially if you are planning to give them to friends or family. However, some companies may have a limit on the number of copies you can request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • NooraK