• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts in the New Web: Paper and Email Options Explained

not just the lucky ones with computers and e-mail addresses can still get them this way.Don't like this at all......I REALLY hope they understand that not everyone has a computer or e-mail address. There should be a way for us to print off receipts. I always send receipts with thank you notes to my host and attach an info sheet to the receipt for the guest.
Thanks Rae. I certainly didn't want to click send receipt and find out they have gotten 3 total. I'm sure some people would feel pestered.

<h2>1. Can I print receipts in the new web?</h2><p>Yes, you can still print receipts in the new web for customers who do not have email addresses.</p><h2>2. Will the receipts be printed on the same paper as P3 receipts?</h2><p>Yes, the receipts in the new web will be printed on the same paper as P3 receipts.</p><h2>3. Do I need to order a separate supply of paper for the new web receipts?</h2><p>No, you can use the same paper supply for both P3 receipts and new web receipts.</p><h2>4. Can I choose to email or print a receipt for a customer?</h2><p>Yes, you will have the option to email or print a receipt for each customer in the new web.</p><h2>5. Will the format of the printed receipts be the same as the emailed receipts?</h2><p>Yes, the format of both the printed and emailed receipts will be the same in the new web.</p>

1. Can I print receipts in the new web?

Yes, you can still print receipts in the new web for customers who do not have email addresses.

2. Will the receipts be printed on the same paper as P3 receipts?

Yes, the receipts in the new web will be printed on the same paper as P3 receipts.

3. Do I need to order a separate supply of paper for the new web receipts?

No, you can use the same paper supply for both P3 receipts and new web receipts.

4. Can I choose to email or print a receipt for a customer?

Yes, you will have the option to email or print a receipt for each customer in the new web.

5. Will the format of the printed receipts be the same as the emailed receipts?

Yes, the format of both the printed and emailed receipts will be the same in the new web.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Halle-Doodle