• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Sale: All Items Must Go - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation is about a potential buyer, Julie, expressing interest in purchasing four items from a seller. The buyer is unable to make payment for at least two weeks and asks for the final cost with shipping and if the seller can hold the items for that amount of time. The items include a cutlery case, catalog tote purse, table banner, and acrylic table stands. The buyer also inquires about the shipping cost for the items. The seller agrees to hold the items and mentions using Paypal for payment. The seller will check the weight and provide the total cost later. The buyer also expresses interest in purchasing cookbooks and asks about the shipping cost. The seller provides two shipping options and asks for the buyer's location. The
Energizermom
All items are gone. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Julie, I am very interested in 4 of the items you have for sale but I will not have money for at least two weeks. Would you be able to give me a final cost with shipping and hold for that amount of time? I am interested in the cutlery case 10, the catalog tote purse 10(full size), the table banner 10 and the acrylic table stands if it is 6 for all. How much to mail to 37725??? Thank you.

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Julie, I am very interested in 4 of the items you have for sale but I will not have money for at least two weeks. Would you be able to give me a final cost with shipping and hold for that amount of time? I am interested in the cutlery case 10, the catalog tote purse 10(full size), the table banner 10 and the acrylic table stands if it is 6 for all. How much to mail to 37725??? Thank you.
I would be willing to hold it. Do you do paypal? The $6 is for all the acrylic stands. Let me check the weight and get back to you with the total. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday.

I'm interested in the season's best cookbooks. what would shipping be? zip 75033

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
The best option for shipping is priority large flat rate for $18.75 so your total would be $54.75. Let me know if you still want me to hold it and the latest you would expect to make payment.

Lostinco said:
I'm interested in the season's best cookbooks. what would shipping be? zip 75033
Media mail would be $5.01 or Priority medium flat rate would be $13.45.

Where are you located?

Do you still have the table banner for sale? If so, I would like it.

1. What items are included in the closing sale?

The closing sale includes all items currently in stock. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials.

2. How long will the sale last?

The sale will last for a limited time only. Once the items are sold out, the sale will end. We recommend taking advantage of the sale as soon as possible to ensure you get the items you want.

3. Are there any exclusions or restrictions on the sale?

No, there are no exclusions or restrictions on the sale. All items are eligible for the discount as long as they are in stock.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the closing sale?

No, the closing sale discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The sale price is final and cannot be further discounted.

5. Is the closing sale available in stores or only online?

The closing sale is available both in stores and online. However, availability may vary depending on the location. We recommend checking with your local store for specific items before visiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beccathebaker