• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Quik Stir Pitcher Recipes for Preschool Show

In summary, Debbie found a few recipes that are kid-friendly for the Quik Stir Pitcher, but is worried about spending too much money on non-alcoholic sparkling fruit juices for the mid-season show. Jennifer suggests a fruit punch that uses equal amounts of 7-up, hawaiian fruit punch, and ice cream, and black cow root beer.
4kids4me
Does anyone have suggestions on recipes for the Quik Stir Pitcher that are kid-friendly? I found a few for lemonade, but was looking for something a little more exciting (for kids). I'm doing a preschool show Thursday and I'm hoping to really WOW the moms. I really want those mid-season products, lol! TIA - Debbie

Lemonade! 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 3 sliced lemons and plunge away!

you could make something fruity & fizzy with the non alcohol sparkling fruit juices. they make different flavors, you could mix a little cherry juice & put a cherry in each of the glasses.:)

haha sorry that i posted lemonade, i just read your post again and saw for things other than it....oops! I bet you could throw some strawberries or raspberries in to it to make a flavored lemonade!

Jennifer, you make me laugh! Actually, when I mentioned this to my dd, she was actually excited about doing lemonade. Usually she makes faces when I mention it, lol. Gee, I can't WAIT til she's a teenager! Anyway, adding some other fruit to it would be cool. I think doing the sparkling juices may be too expensive. I'm not sure who's coming and how many so I hate to invest too much. I'm so nervous about this show!!!
Thanks for your input!

How about a fruit punch that you would normally make in a punch bowl? Put a few scoops (with the icecream dipper) of rainbow sherbert icecream in it and plunge! Let's see, 7-up, hawaiian fruit punch (in the 2 liter) and some icecream. Just use equal amounts til it's full. You could put fruit in that as well.

That sounds VERY kid friendly! MMmmmm, I'll have to try that one! Thx!

Here are a fewHere are a few I found in the files section. I have some and they are great!

Kid friendly would probably be these:

Creme-sicle punch

Strawberry Lemonade

The Good Company Latte Frosty without the coffee :eek:

My kids love these:

Banana Orange milkshake

3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
1/2 cup cold unsweetened orange juice
1/4 cup SPLENDA Granular or sugar
1 cup (1 medium) diced banana

Who can go wrong with a black cow?
Root Beer
Vanilla ice cream

Good old chocolate and strawberry quik added to milk is yummy too.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Quick Stir Pitcher Recipes.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 540
My director was just telling us about a blueberry lemonade that she made in her trifle that I am sure could be used in the quick stir pitcher.

-Make lemonade in the pitcher (she used crystal light but any brand will do)
-Then you add frozen blueberries (they have to be the frozen kind because they let off more juices. She recommends the mini blueberries like the ones used in muffins, if you can find them)
-As you stir the blueberries in, it turns the lemonade a beautiful lavendar color.

I just got my trifle yesterday and I can't wait to try this. But I am sure it would work well in the pitcher. And I am sure the kids would get a kick out of making the color magically change to lavendar.

Love the idea of doing the magical purple lemon-berry-ade. And those tropical drinks sound SO good - definitely going to try those out! Thank you so much, all of you for sharing! I love this place! :)

How did you make out with the show at the preschool? What recipes did you try?

No one RSVPed and NO ONE showed. :( What a disappointment! BUT, one of the girls moms had a bday party today and asked me to bring a catalog, and asked about hosting a show for the kids. So we'll see what becomes of it. The catalog was passed around the party today with lots of oohs and ahs. :D

1. What are some easy and kid-friendly recipes that can be made in the Quik Stir Pitcher?

The Quik Stir Pitcher is perfect for making delicious and nutritious smoothies, milkshakes, and fruit-infused water. Some popular recipes include strawberry banana smoothies, chocolate chip milkshakes, and lemon cucumber water.

2. Can the Quik Stir Pitcher be used for hot liquids?

No, the Quik Stir Pitcher is not designed for use with hot liquids. It is recommended to only use cold or room temperature ingredients in the pitcher.

3. How many servings can the Quik Stir Pitcher make at once?

The Quik Stir Pitcher can hold up to 2 quarts of liquid, which is equivalent to 8 cups. This is enough to make 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the serving.

4. Is the Quik Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid and blades to ensure they stay in good condition.

5. Can I use the Quik Stir Pitcher to chop or blend ingredients?

No, the Quik Stir Pitcher is not meant for chopping or blending. It is specifically designed for mixing and stirring liquids and soft ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• myinnerchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
soinlove808
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser