• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Quick-Stir Pitcher Recipes: A Customer Inquiry

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe is a versatile recipe designed for the Quick Stir Pitcher from Pampered Chef. It can be used to make a variety of cold drinks, such as lemonade, iced tea, and fruit-infused water. To use the recipe, simply fill the pitcher with ingredients and liquid, use the Quick Stir Plunger to mix, and pour into glasses. It is not recommended for hot drinks as it may damage the pitcher and plunger. There are also many variations of the recipe, allowing for unique and flavorful drinks. The pitcher and plunger are easy to clean, as they are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed. Just remember to remove the plunger before placing the pitcher in the dishwasher
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me what recipe comes with the quick-stir pitchers? I have a customer wondering.

Is there a place we can find out what each recipe is that comes with each product?

Go to CC and then to "products/recipes". Click on "use and care". Click on the section and then the product. Then click on "recipe" and a recipe or a few recipes show up.

Thanks Jae! :)

What is the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe?

The Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe is a recipe designed specifically for the Quick Stir Pitcher from Pampered Chef. It is a versatile recipe that allows you to make a variety of delicious drinks, including lemonade, iced tea, and fruit-infused water.

How do I use the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe?

First, fill the Quick Stir Pitcher with your desired ingredients and liquid. Then, use the Quick Stir Plunger to mix and blend the ingredients together. Finally, pour the mixture into glasses and enjoy!

Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe for hot drinks?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe is specifically designed for cold drinks. The heat from hot liquids may cause damage to the pitcher and plunger.

Are there any variations of the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe?

Yes, there are many variations of the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe. You can add different fruits, herbs, and spices to create unique and flavorful drinks. You can also adjust the amount of ingredients to suit your taste preferences.

Is the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher and Plunger are both dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash them with warm, soapy water for quick and easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the plunger before placing the pitcher in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69