• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Inactive Status

In summary, to place your account on inactive status, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. Your account can remain on inactive status for up to one year, after which it will be automatically deactivated. While on inactive status, you will not have access to your account, but you can still browse the website. There are no fees associated with placing your account on inactive status and if you do not reactivate your account after one year, it will be permanently deactivated and you will need to sign up as a new consultant to rejoin Pampered Chef.
christy_c
I'm sure someone here can answer this -- can inactive consultants order pantry items on a supply order or just business supplies only?

Supplies only, I think. Pantry items are products and would therefore be unavailable until after the consultant reactivated.

What is the deadline for someone to reactivate & get the changeover kit?

They'll still get a changeover if they reactivate during the Spring season. One of my former team members was inactive for several months and reactivated in November. She received the Fall changeover.

um, question then, i am looking at going inactive at the end of the month, i'm only a consultant right now, so, will that affect A) the shipment products i earned during SAT? and B) since i will be inactive asof Feb 1, that means i won't receive the change over kit until AFTER i submit one or both of my February shows?(whatever gets me to $200 in sales to reactivate) am i understanding that right?

You will still receive your SAT and changeover. You earned SAT products, so even if you were inactive before Feb. 1, they'd still send them to you. And the lists for changeover are generated early (early January, or maybe even in December), so you'll be OK.

ok, thank you!

What is the process for placing my account on inactive status?

To place your account on inactive status, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team. They will guide you through the process and provide you with any necessary forms or information.

How long can my account remain on inactive status?

Your account can remain on inactive status for up to one year. After that, it will be automatically deactivated. However, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to reactivate your account at any time.

Will I still have access to my account while it is on inactive status?

No, your account will be temporarily suspended while on inactive status. This means that you will not be able to place orders, access your virtual office, or participate in Pampered Chef events. However, you can still browse the website and view product information.

Do I need to pay any fees while my account is on inactive status?

No, there are no fees associated with placing your account on inactive status. Your account will remain in good standing and you will not be charged any membership or renewal fees during this time.

What happens if I do not reactivate my account after one year of being on inactive status?

If you do not reactivate your account after one year, it will be automatically deactivated. This means that you will no longer have access to your account and will need to sign up as a new consultant if you wish to rejoin Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbritt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pchefinski