• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Question: $28 Missing from Show Total in New Beta Program?

In summary, "Question on Host Order" involves asking questions in a specific order, starting with the host and continuing in a specific direction. It is important to follow this order to ensure equal participation and prevent one person from dominating the conversation. If someone breaks the host order, it can disrupt the flow and lead to confusion. The host order can be changed or modified, but it is crucial to communicate this clearly to avoid confusion. In certain situations, there may be exceptions to the host order, but it is still important to ensure equal participation.
cochef
Gold Member
I am doing the Host order and there is $28 left after her Free Products/discount. That amount is not showing in the show total. Has that perk gone also gone away with this new Beta program? Seems like one thing after another that we are missing out on. I searched all over the site to try and find a "Future Booking" list and finally emailed Tech Support. NADA!!! Hopefully that will be something they might start working on to add - I really used that feature in P3!

Writing with a very red face. I realized what I was doing wrong and found out it actually does count towards the ommissionable sales.

It is so much easier to let the guests know how much they have towards their future purchase.I was told that since it wasn't a full $30 in free products they won't see it in the show total. I will have to make sure I explain that to her. So many changes to remember making me feel like a new consultant again! LOLThanks for all your help!!! Click to expand...I haven't heard of any change to the $30 free product/discount perk. As far as I know, if your host's show reaches $200 or more, she gets the host discount and/or free product benefit. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing in the show total, but it's possible that there is something with the new system that is causing a glitch or maybe you are doing something different that is causing the discrepancy? Sorry I can't be of more help!

What is "Question on Host Order"?

"Question on Host Order" refers to a type of question that is asked in a specific order, starting with the host and continuing in a specific direction.

Why is it important to follow the host order when asking questions?

Following the host order ensures that each person has an equal opportunity to answer and prevents one person from dominating the conversation.

What happens if someone breaks the host order when asking a question?

If someone breaks the host order, it can disrupt the flow of the conversation and may lead to confusion or misunderstanding.

Can the host order be changed or modified?

Yes, the host order can be changed or modified depending on the situation or the group's preference. However, it is important to establish and communicate the new order clearly to avoid confusion.

Are there any exceptions to the host order when asking questions?

There may be exceptions to the host order, such as in a group discussion or debate where the moderator may allow for more flexibility in the order of speaking. However, it is still important to ensure that everyone has a chance to participate and share their thoughts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • chefjeanine