• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ways to find recipes for themed shows?

In summary, themed shows are special events hosted by Pampered Chef that focus on a specific theme or category of products. To host a themed show, simply contact your consultant and choose a theme. The products used in themed shows are the same as regular Pampered Chef products, but tailored to fit the theme. Themed shows are open to everyone and can be scheduled year-round.
NewtoMom
I've been seeing alot of cool ideas for themed shows. But are there recipes anywhere? Or do you just go with a theme and choose any recipe that goes with that theme?

I saw somewhere that there is a Mexican in Minutes that made fajitas in the DCB. But when i went to the PC website under themed shows, they showed different recipes.

I really like the idea of a themed show, but being new, I don't have a lot of the old recipes.

You can make any recipe a theme show! There are a lot of recipes for the fajitas floating around - the one i use is in the Weekday Dinner Done cards.

ThanksThere are a few different options for finding recipes for themed shows:- The Pampered Chef website has a section for themed shows that includes recipes and tips for hosting a successful show. You can also search for specific recipes or browse through different themes such as Mexican, Italian, or kid-friendly.- You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for recipe ideas. They may have access to older recipes or be able to suggest new ones that fit your theme.- Pinterest is a great resource for finding themed recipes. You can search for specific themes or browse through different boards for inspiration.- Another option is to search for themed cookbooks at your local library or bookstore. This can give you a variety of recipes to choose from and you can select the ones that best fit your theme and cooking style.

1. What is a themed show?

A themed show is a special event where we focus on a specific theme or category of products from Pampered Chef. It could be a holiday, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas, or a specific type of cooking, like grilling or baking. These shows are a fun way to learn about and try out new products related to the theme.

2. How do I host a themed show?

To host a themed show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which theme you are interested in. They will work with you to plan the menu and choose the products that best fit the theme. You can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and earn rewards as a host.

3. Are the products in a themed show different from the regular Pampered Chef products?

No, the products used in themed shows are the same high-quality Pampered Chef products that you know and love. The only difference is that they will be tailored to fit the theme of the show, making it easier for you to find and try out new products that you may not have known about before.

4. Can I purchase products from a themed show if I am not hosting?

Absolutely! Themed shows are open to everyone, not just hosts. You can attend a themed show as a guest and purchase any products that catch your eye. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the products from your consultant.

5. How often are themed shows held?

Themed shows are typically held year-round, depending on the availability of the host and consultant. They can be scheduled for special occasions or holidays, or simply for a fun and unique way to try out new products. Contact your consultant to find out when the next themed show will be held.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies