• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Inactive Status & Supplies

.Hum....I sure didn't know about that. I'll have to look into it. I would be a shame for me to lose my sales up to this point....but I was just going to grin and bear it. Thanks,you'll want to check it out ASAP because I believe there was a cut off date for your to use it... so many days after going inactive, etc. If you can't find it, give the home office a call and someone should be able to give you answers.
hoosierchef
I went inactive. :( I had a few shows cancel on me this summer so I slipped under. :((

Anywho, here's my Q for all of you.

#1 - Will I still get fall/winter paperwork supplies or should I just plan on purchasing some to get me started.

I have a second question that really doesn't pertain to that......

Do any of you remember them talking about a recruiting or customer "binder" which they were going to make the paperwork available and all you had to do was supply the binder?? I swear I remember something about it, but I can't find anything on the Supply Order Form.

Thanks in advance!

You have to be active to get it. I think they will ship it when you become active but I am not sure about that part. I just had to make sure my recruit did not go inactive, so, she could get hers.

Can't help you on the recruiting b/c I do not active recruit.

There is going to be a Theme show system for which we'll need to supply the binder. The pages are in the Changeover box, or under Theme Shows on CC.

When you reactivate, you'll get the changeover box. So if you turn in $200 this month or next, Tammi, you'll be shipped the box. Happy, happy!

Cool. Thanks Ann. But wasn't there also something along the lines of Recruiting and/or Customer Care??

I don't remember that. There's a new recruiting brochure, but that's not a binder item.

Nope- theme shows is the only binder thing I remember. :)

hoosierchef said:
I went inactive. :( I had a few shows cancel on me this summer so I slipped under. :((

Anywho, here's my Q for all of you.

#1 - Will I still get fall/winter paperwork supplies or should I just plan on purchasing some to get me started.

I have a second question that really doesn't pertain to that......

Do any of you remember them talking about a recruiting or customer "binder" which they were going to make the paperwork available and all you had to do was supply the binder?? I swear I remember something about it, but I can't find anything on the Supply Order Form.

Thanks in advance!

Did you go inactive last month? If so, you might want to request a retro-active waiver so save your status and commissionable sales. Especially, if you know your getting started back up. I beleive it costs $25 and you can't have used one within the last 6 months or so. You'll have to check your "Recipe for Success" for official rules but I'm sure that it's there, I had a few team member use one last year for certain circumstances...

OhmyDLM said:
Did you go inactive last month? If so, you might want to request a retro-active waiver so save your status and commissionable sales. Especially, if you know your getting started back up. I beleive it costs $25 and you can't have used one within the last 6 months or so. You'll have to check your "Recipe for Success" for official rules but I'm sure that it's there, I had a few team member use one last year for certain circumstances...

Hum....I sure didn't know about that. I'll have to look into it. I would be a shame for me to lose my sales up to this point....but I was just going to grin and bear it. Thanks,

you'll want to check it out ASAP because I believe there was a cut off date for your to use it... so many days after going inactive, etc. If you can't find it, give the home office a call and someone should be able to give you answers

1. What does it mean to be on inactive status as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being on inactive status means that you are not actively selling Pampered Chef products and are not receiving commission or bonuses. You can still purchase products for personal use at a discount, but you are not able to sell to others or participate in company events.

2. How do I become an inactive consultant?

To become an inactive consultant, you must submit a request to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team. They will then process your request and place you on inactive status.

3. How long can I stay on inactive status before my account is deactivated?

Your account will remain on inactive status for up to 12 months. After this time, your account will be deactivated, and you will need to reapply to become a consultant again.

4. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef supplies while on inactive status?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef supplies for personal use while on inactive status. You will still have access to your consultant discount and can place orders through your personal consultant website.

5. Can I reactivate my account after it has been deactivated?

Yes, you can reactivate your account after it has been deactivated. You will need to submit a new application and complete any necessary training or updates before being able to sell again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefbritt