• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Dots Stemware Sweat? - Find Out Now!

In summary, Dots Stemware is a line of high-quality, lead-free crystal glassware from Pampered Chef that features a unique dotted design on the stem of each glass. Each set includes four glasses, making it perfect for entertaining or replacing any broken or lost glasses. The glasses are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are suitable for a variety of beverages and occasions, and are only sold in sets of four to ensure uniformity and quality.
SPAMSTIME
I have a customer that wants to know if the Dots Stemware sweats?? She wants to use them outside but only if they dont sweat!! I dont have any so I cant help her so if anyone knows please help me :)

They're glass. So, yes, if you have a cold drink in them and the room or outside temp is high they will sweat.

Yes, they sweat. The only things that DON'T are double-walled.

They are rather dainty and tend to be top heavy. I wouldn't use them outside.

PamperedchefDaly said:
They are rather dainty and tend to be top heavy. I wouldn't use them outside.

That's what those handy, dandy Outdoor Party Sticks are for. :p

OK thanks everyone for all your help. I will tell my customer.

Question 1: What is Dots Stemware?

Dots Stemware is a line of glassware from Pampered Chef that features a unique dotted design on the stem of each glass. The glasses are made of high-quality, lead-free crystal and are perfect for serving wine, cocktails, or other beverages.

Question 2: How many glasses come in a set of Dots Stemware?

Each set of Dots Stemware includes four glasses. This makes it easy to have a complete set for entertaining or to replace any broken or lost glasses.

Question 3: Are Dots Stemware glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, Dots Stemware glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to maintain their longevity and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Question 4: What types of beverages are Dots Stemware glasses suitable for?

Dots Stemware glasses are versatile and can be used to serve a variety of beverages, including wine, cocktails, iced tea, and water. The elegant design also makes them suitable for special occasions and dinner parties.

Question 5: Can I purchase Dots Stemware glasses individually?

No, Dots Stemware glasses are only sold in sets of four. This ensures that all glasses in a set are uniform in design and quality. However, you can purchase multiple sets to increase your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • AnnieBee