• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Credit Card Payments and Cc

are interested in becoming a consultant, it is best to sign up now so you can start building your business and gaining experience before the new kit is released.
Yakmama
I'm just full of questions. :)

My first is that i saw a post recently where someone was talking about how they submitted a show, but then a few days later found out the show didn't go through b/c one of the guest's credit card was bad.

I'm worried about the likelihood of this and how long it takes to find out if there is a problem b/c I busted my butt to get in one more show before my 30 days were up, and if there is a problem with someone's credit card and I dont' find out until Monday, then it will be too late! Will my order still count as being submitted today, or will I be screwed?

My second question is that I submitted 2 shows today, and I have not seen them show up on "track your progress" on CC. How long does it take that to show up?

1. They go by the date you submitted and also give you a date by which to resolve the issue for it to count. So no worries.2. It's the weekend--you won't see them til Monday.

I've never had to do 2 shows in one day, so I'm curious. I read online that it can take up to 24 hours for the show to show up for the host, but I'm wondering about the consultant. It doesn't show up on my CC list of shows at all.Third - when a host books, and she gets the free shipping and 10% off her order, is that in ADDITION to her hostess credit?Last question (for now) is about the kit. I know that there is a new kit coming out in March, and I was wondering if I purchased the current kit now, would I be eligible to get the new kit when it comes out? And do they give you the option to only purchase the new items and not duplicate the old ones? I'm just trying to figure out if I should wait until March to sign up, or just go ahead and do it now.Thank you in advance for your help! :)1. The likelihood of a guest's credit card being declined is relatively low, as most people ensure they have enough funds before making a purchase. However, it is always a good idea to remind your guests to double check their credit card information before submitting their orders. If a credit card is declined, you will usually find out within a few days, as the order will not go through and you will not see it on your "track your progress" page. If this does happen, you can always reach out to the guest and ask them to update their credit card information. As long as the order is placed within your 30-day window, it will count towards your goal.2. It can take up to 24 hours for a show to show up on your consultant account, but it usually only takes a few hours. If you submitted the shows today, they should show up on your "track your progress" page by tomorrow.3. Yes, the host receives both the free shipping and 10% off their order in addition to their hostess credit. This is a great perk for hosts and can help increase their rewards.4. If you purchase the current kit now, you will not be eligible for the new kit when it comes out in March. However, you can always purchase the new items separately once they are released. The company usually gives consultants the option to purchase just the new items if they already have the current kit. If you

What are the different types of credit card payments?

There are typically three types of credit card payments: minimum payment, statement balance, and full balance. The minimum payment is the smallest amount you can pay to avoid late fees, while the statement balance is the total amount you owe for that billing cycle. The full balance is the entire balance on your credit card, including any accrued interest.

How can I make a credit card payment?

There are several ways to make a credit card payment, including online through your credit card issuer's website or mobile app, by phone, through mail, or in person at a branch or payment center. You can also set up automatic payments to ensure your credit card bill is paid on time every month.

What happens if I miss a credit card payment?

If you miss a credit card payment, you may be charged a late fee and your credit score may be negatively impacted. Additionally, your credit card issuer may increase your interest rate or reduce your credit limit. It's important to make at least the minimum payment on time to avoid these consequences.

Can I pay more than the minimum payment on my credit card?

Yes, you can and should pay more than the minimum payment on your credit card if possible. This will help you pay off your balance faster and save money on interest charges. If you can't pay the full balance, try to pay at least the statement balance to avoid accruing additional interest.

What should I do if I can't make a credit card payment?

If you're unable to make a credit card payment, contact your credit card issuer as soon as possible. They may be able to offer you a payment plan or other assistance. It's important to communicate with your credit card issuer to avoid additional fees and potential damage to your credit score.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dancedivine