• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Copy/Paste the Best Method for Creating Address Labels in Design Pro?

In summary, some hosts prefer to fill out a hand-written list and mail it back with a self-addressed stamped envelope, while others prefer to complete an Excel file and email it back for easier use with Mail Merge. It is recommended to ask for the guest list at least two weeks before the party and hold off on sending the Host Packet until the list is received. One option is to provide a SASE with a guest list and allow the host to either mail it back or email it. Another option is to use a guest address label template on CC that the host can fill out and email back for a simple and efficient process.
winklermom
For those of you who send out your host's invitations yourself, how do you get the host to send you the names and addresses. I'm new to this and it's taking me forever. I'm thinking there must be a better way. I'm using Design Pro to create the labels. Is it easiest just to copy/paste what the host sends to you?

I give the host a choice of filling out a sheet by hand (I mail w/ a self-addressed stamped envelope) or they can complete and return and Excel file online.Of course the Excel file is my favorite choice because then I can use Mail Merge and create the labels in a snap. If they send me a hand written list, I create the Excel file on my own and continue with the Mail Merge. I type pretty quickly so it goes much faster than hand addressing the invitations.I ask them to send me their list at least two weeks before the party. I don't send them their Host Packet (catalogs and outside order forms) until I get a guest list. Not everyone likes to do this (wait and send the Host Packet) because then you're incurring more postage costs, but I don't mind because to me it's not a booked party until I get the guest list.

I'm old fashioned, I like to hand write the addresses on there. I give the host a SASE with a guest list with 40 spots on it. I tell her she can either mail it back to me or email it.

winklermom said:
For those of you who send out your host's invitations yourself, how do you get the host to send you the names and addresses. I'm new to this and it's taking me forever. I'm thinking there must be a better way. I'm using Design Pro to create the labels. Is it easiest just to copy/paste what the host sends to you?

On CC there's the guest address label template you can email to your host. She types in the info, saves a copy and emails it back to you. Easy peasy!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of getting host information for invitations. My best advice would be to communicate with your host early on in the party planning process and ask for their guest list and addresses. You can also offer to send out the invitations for them if they provide you with the necessary information. Another option is to have your host collect RSVPs and addresses from their guests and then send you the list. This way, you can easily copy and paste the names and addresses into your Design Pro label template. Don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or other consultants in your area for tips and tricks on streamlining this process. Happy hosting!

What are address labels?

Address labels are pre-printed stickers or labels that contain your name, address, and other contact information. They are commonly used for mailing purposes, such as labeling envelopes or packages.

Where can I buy address labels?

You can buy address labels at office supply stores, online retailers, and print shops. You can also order them directly from manufacturers or customize them with your own design.

How do I use address labels?

To use address labels, simply peel off the backing and stick the label onto the designated area, such as an envelope or package. Make sure the label is centered and secure. You can also use a label applicator for faster and more precise labeling.

Can I personalize my address labels?

Yes, many retailers and manufacturers offer the option to personalize address labels with your own design, font, and color choices. You can also add graphics or images to make your labels unique.

Are address labels necessary?

Address labels are not necessary, but they can make mailing and organizing easier and more efficient. They also add a professional touch to correspondence and can help ensure that your mail reaches the intended recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • Nilgae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Liquid Sky