• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting New Queen of the Shoppers Game | Shop Like Royalty!

In summary, the Queen of Shoppers Game is coming and new products are being showcased. There is a new consultant kit available and the season's best is being offered.
melindagilbert
Anyone seen a new Queen of the Shoppers Game?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Just checking to see if one of these creative consultants have posted a new Queen of the Shoppers here.

I think we should all add rhymes and add them here! :)

ueen of Shoppers Spring Summer 2015 Our new exciting season is coming your way, lets get started with this fun game we will play.Now I have a gift to give to you, but you can't keep it until we are through.So listen to me and I'll do my part if you were the first guest to arrive that is where we will start.The middle of the catalog just won't do, be the first to shout out the - page number after I give the clue.No time to relax in this part of my show, so get ready, get here we go.Keep your garden tools away from your goat, store in them in your hand Garden Tote, - pg. 30Taking along a fruit or veggie tray couldn't be merrier, use the On-The-Go Insulated Cool & Serve Carrier, - pg. 11Make a meal that is worth the money, cook it with a little bit of Teriyaki Sauce with Honey, - pg. 58Steaming a meal is not too much work if you use the new 12" Steamer Insert, - pg. 18If setting a pretty table is one your goals, use the new Glass Mixing Bowl, - pg. 51Slicing grape tomatoes will make you strut especially if you are using the Close & Cut, - pg. 37Making a salad will not take talent, particularly if your recipe is from the Fresh & Fast Main Dish Salads- pg. 60Don't ever throw your cilantro away, keep in fresh in the Herb Freezing Trays, - pg. 300A new consultant kit at $159 is a super deal, $580 worth of product is a fantastic steal (where is thenew consultant kit) - back of catalogDon't put your chicken in a tub, just sprinkle a little of our Dijon Mustard Rub, - pg. 59Quality stoneware makes a great reflection, look for the Contemporary Classics Collection, - pg. 3When you need to have liquid that easily flows, check out our redesigned Silicone Prep Bowls, - pg. 50Life is easier with the microwave you will soon discover you need to be using the Easy-Fit Silicone Cover- pg. 47Cool & Serve Trays will not lead you astray, especially if you are using our 2 New Trays, - pg. 8You can turn over a chicken breast and sing a song when you use the new Small Chef's Tongs, - pg. 23Filling a decanter bottle is not a big caper; use the new Mini Skinny Scraper, - pg. 49Become an expert taco salad maker; discover the fun using our Tortilla Shell Baker, - pg. 7These would make a great gift to a new homemaker, tie a pretty bow around our Fun & Fab Scrapers, - pg.48We heard your cries we are not beyond reasonings, welcome back Parmesan-Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasonings, - pg. 58Half price items, discounts, free products galore, host a party with me and I will get you more, - pg. 61Now the Queen of Shoppers stands above the rest. Find the Garden Kneeling Padand you'll get to keep this Seasons' Best!! Pg. 30 or pick something that rhymes with what you give away.

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers" and how does it work?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for their loyalty and frequent purchases. As a member, you can earn points for every dollar you spend and redeem them for free products or discounts on future purchases. It's our way of saying thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for all your kitchen needs.

2. How do I become a member of the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

To become a member, simply create an account on our website and start making purchases. Once you have an account, you will automatically start earning points for every dollar you spend. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and special offers exclusive to "Queen of the Shoppers" members.

3. Are there any fees or membership dues for the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

No, there are no fees or membership dues for the "Queen of the Shoppers" program. It is completely free to join and there are no hidden costs. You simply earn points for your purchases and can redeem them for rewards.

4. How do I redeem my points for rewards?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for rewards by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can browse through the available rewards and choose the ones you would like to redeem. The rewards will then be automatically applied to your next purchase.

5. Can I earn points for purchases made in-store and online?

Yes, you can earn points for purchases made both in-store and online. As long as you are logged into your account or provide your account information at checkout, you will earn points for your purchases. Please note that points may take up to 48 hours to appear in your account after a purchase is made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chosengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Carolyn
  • sunflower77