• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the F/W 2011 Queen of the Shoppers Game?

In summary, participants in the conversation discussed a game called "Queen of the shoppers" and how one member made their own version using pictures from the catalog. They also shared the benefits of this new version, such as not having to read a poem or riddle and everyone having a chance to win a prize. The idea was well received and others expressed interest in using it as well. One participant also suggested a game where each person makes a sentence using a product.
hs2boys
I'm looking for the F/W 2011 Queen of the shoppers game for the new catalog. Is there anywhere I can find this? Thanks.
diana

I was in need of this for tonight's show, but since I didn't have it...I made up my own version and liked it SO MUCH better. Usually when I read the Queen of the shoppers little diddy or saying, I get several guests saying, "What is that?" Today I cut out important product pictures from my mini catalog and taped them to 3x5 cards. I ended up doing about ten or so ( ex. round up from the heart stuff, a pan, the leak proof glass containers, and so on). Instead of just telling them what to find...I showed them what to find!! It worked GREAT and they all really enjoyed. I used a deck of cards to reward each person that found the item first and everybody that would read to us any information about that item. Each person that earned a reward was given a card from the deck. So for some products I gave out 7 or 8 cards. Everyone was involved and I freely gave out cards...which made it so fun. After all my products were found and described, I pulled out my other deck and had someone draw the lucky card. Whoever had the match won the game!!

Love that idea Judith! And you won't have to find a new version each season! Just look up the page number in your own catalog and update your card or cheat sheet!I'm going to try that and share with my team, who were also looking for the new version of the game. (This is a great way to use a catalog from last season- or the Spanish catalog that I can't use. ;) ).

So did you use a poem? This would be great for the products you were using at your show...or cross-selling products to go along with what you were using at your show.

I forgot to mention...three of the best things about this new version:
1. That I never have to say, "No sorry that is the wrong page. You need to find the page with the big or main picture." I just give the card to the first person for finding ANY picture in the catalog of that item. This way no one can fail...everyone does it right no matter what!!
2. I do not have to read a little diddy or riddle. I just tell them the name of the product and let them find it!!
3. Let's face it, some guests are just better at finding things than others. This way the people that find the item are not the only ones getting a chance to win a prize...EVERYONE can very easily get at least one card this way!!!

forever their mom said:
I forgot to mention...three of the best things about this new version:
1. That I never have to say, "No sorry that is the wrong page. You need to find the page with the big or main picture." I just give the card to the first person for finding ANY picture in the catalog of that item. This way no one can fail...everyone does it right no matter what!!
2. I do not have to read a little diddy or riddle. I just tell them the name of the product and let them find it!!
3. Let's face it, some guests are just better at finding things than others. This way the people that find the item are not the only ones getting a chance to win a prize...EVERYONE can very easily get at least one card this way!!!

But did you read a poem or something about the product? Or do you just hold up the card and say "find this"? :D

I do not read them a poem. I show them the picture of the product, tell them the name of it, and let them find it.

Thanks for this idea, I think I'll use it also!

I think we are all looking for this! How about we all post one sentence using a product and then paste them all together??? I don't have a ton of time and that maybe the case for everyone.

I will start:

Want some healthy chips or dried fruit without having to call the baker? Try our new Microwave chip maker

I am also not very good that this rhyming thing..lol

Trying to eat healthy, without feeling like a faker, try our new Microwave chip maker.

Got as party to attend, let yourself off the hook by looking through a PC cookbook!

Someone posted a document in the Community board on consultant's corner, but I can't seem to open it.

Bren706 said:
Someone posted a document in the Community board on consultant's corner, but I can't seem to open it.

Same here...

forever their mom said:
I do not read them a poem. I show them the picture of the product, tell them the name of it, and let them find it.

Looks like I will use this idea as well. I will just use my "Fall Product Guide" to talk about the new products and have them search (I will use the ABC list along with it until I have a chance to write down catalog pages).

I love this idea. I am going to use it at my show on Saturday! Thanks so much for posting it!

What is the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

The "Queen of the Shoppers Game" is a fun and interactive game designed by Pampered Chef to help customers learn about our products while earning rewards and discounts.

How do I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

To participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers Game", simply attend a Pampered Chef party or workshop and play along with the consultant. You can also play the game online by hosting a virtual party.

What are the rewards for playing the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

The rewards for playing the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" include discounts on products, free products, and entries into exclusive giveaways. You can also earn points towards becoming a "Queen of the Shoppers" and winning a grand prize.

How long does the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" last?

The length of the "Queen of the Shoppers Game" varies, but typically it will last for the duration of a Pampered Chef party or workshop. The game can also be played online for a set timeframe.

Is there a cost to play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game"?

No, there is no cost to play the "Queen of the Shoppers Game". It is a free and fun way to learn about our products and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gloriag
  • reagannesmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nay0403
  • vangogirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies