• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a new Queen of the Shoppers catalog for 2014?

In summary, the Queen of the Shoppers is a game that is played with a gift. The game is to see who can find the new Trunk Organizer in the Spring/Summer 2014 catalog.
reagannesmom
I am trying to see if anyone has created a Queen of the Shoppers with the new catalog! I love doing this at my shows, but I was not the creator. If anyone has a new one I would love it!

Queen of the Shoppers Spring / Summer 2014Here you go. Found this on another forum.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers Spring 2014.docx
    14.6 KB · Views: 883
What do you do with this?

This is a great ice-breaker game. Or use it to do a fun walk through the catalog that highlights new and popular products.

Sorry for the delay TRPS. You give someone a Season's Best, read the Queen of the Shoppers and they pass the cookbook to whoever finds the product named. The page numbers are there for your reference. The last person holding the SB is the Queen. It's a lot of fun and as already mentioned, a great ice breaker.

Can any one share the text for this game pretty please? The attachment won't open for me :-/ thank you in advance!

Queen of Shoppers Spring/Summer 2014

Let’s play a game; with this gift I will part. If you were the first to arrive, that’s where it will start.

The way this game works, is easy to see. Just keep your ears open and listen carefully.

A new addition to the cookware family will surely give you a thrill; give it up for the new Executive Double Burner Grill (p.8)

Last season starred a new color hue, spring has brought back the Easy Release Cheese Knife (p.33) in cobalt blue. The Smooth Edge Can Opener (p. 56 or 63) even got a new look too.

Farm to the table is the theme this spring. Our new Garden Tools (p. 3) will make gardening your new family thing.

Deep Covered Baker (p. 35 or 36) also known as the “Magic Pot” can make dinner or dessert in 30 minutes or less. Our Rockcrok (p.22-23) is next in line. One pot start to finish creates less mess and saves you time.

The Cord Wrap (p. 57 or 63) keeps cords under control with ease. Charging multiple electronics in the Bamboo Charging Station (p. 58) will be a breeze.

Round Scrub Brush (p. 59) saves wear and tear on your hands and works wonders on your Muffin Pan (p. 40).

The Manual Food Processor (p. 24) will take care of your chopping needs while the new Scoop Loop (p. 27) takes care of the seeds.

The new Scrapers (p. 55) bring cool to your kitchen. A measurement conversion chart and cool colors will make you want to start mixing.

The Citrus Press (p. 51) will surely impress. Make lemonade in our Quik Stir Pitcher (p. 5) and you will shine above the rest.

The Scoop N Drain (p. 18) now has a mini-me. Ask me how you can earn it for FREE!

Hosting a show with friends is fun. Just having a good time could earn you a ton! The new Host Rewards (p. 65) give hosts so much more. The only thing left to do is set a date before you walk out the door.

If owning your own business has been your dream, sign up today and join my team. With your New Consultant Kit (back cover) and armed with product information, your new venture will soon become a hit.

Now the Queen of Shoppers stands above the rest. Find the new Trunk Organizer (p. 62) and you will keep this Season’s Best!

Does anyone have one for the f/w catalog?

1. How can I become the "Queen of the Shoppers" for 2014?

To become the "Queen of the Shoppers" for 2014, you must first be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you must meet the qualifications for the challenge, which typically involve meeting certain sales goals or recruiting a certain number of new consultants. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions from Pampered Chef to see how you can qualify for the title!

2. What are the benefits of being the "Queen of the Shoppers"?

Being the "Queen of the Shoppers" comes with various benefits, including recognition within the Pampered Chef community, special prizes and rewards, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and trainings. It's a great way to boost your business and gain valuable experience as a consultant.

3. How is the "Queen of the Shoppers" determined?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" is determined based on the specific qualifications set for the challenge. This can vary each year, but it is typically based on sales and/or recruiting numbers. At the end of the challenge period, the consultant who meets or exceeds the qualifications will be crowned the "Queen of the Shoppers" for that year.

4. Can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" challenge if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" challenge. It's a great way to jumpstart your business and get involved in the Pampered Chef community. Make sure to check the qualifications and requirements for the challenge to see if you are eligible to participate.

5. What is the timeline for the "Queen of the Shoppers" challenge?

The timeline for the "Queen of the Shoppers" challenge can vary each year, but it typically runs for a few months. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions from Pampered Chef to see when the challenge will begin and end, as well as any important deadlines or milestones to keep in mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hs2boys
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
klbern
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • vangogirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies