• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 08 Queen of Shoppers: What's New?

In summary, the game is a scavenger hunt type game with little poems that describe an item, and then the guests flip through their catalogs and call out the page number that it's on. The game gives the guests a chance to talk about MANY products/lines that they might not be using in their demo. The queen of the shoppers gets to keep the gift.
Chef Ritz
Does anyone have an update queen of shoppers for Spring/Summer 08

Oh yes...please share if any of you wonderfully creative people have worked this up yet!

What is this?

It's a scavenger hunt sort of game, with little poems that describe an item, and then the guests flip through their catalogs and call out the page number that it's on. Gives you a chance to talk about MANY products/lines that you aren't necessarily using in your demo. You have a little gift that you pass around to the person who finds each one, then the last one is deemed "the queen of shoppers" and gets to keep the gift.

I'm looking for that too!

:D Me three:D Sounds like fun. I have 4 shows for March. Would love to use, and it would make me:p : l;earn what page things are on......:blushing:

bumping, I would like to see this also.

That sounds like a great thing to do at a show. I would like to know as well.

I just whipped this up, so it's not great. But at least it will give someone a "jumping off" point. I can't figure out how to attach it, so I'll copy it below...Queen of the Shoppers Game:Let’s play a game, with this gift I will part. If you were the first guest to arrive, that’s where it starts.You think that this gift is intended for you, but I have another idea or two.So hang on to this gift for just a bit, then pass it to the guest who finds our great oven mitt.Now I’m about to raise the stakes. Who’ll be the first to find the NEW dots salad plates?Are you having fun yet? Enjoying my shtick? Quick, find the page with the Outdoor Party Sticks.Cooking’s great fun with the right tools. You’ll see. When you find the NEW Sheet Pans, call out to me. This next tool is great for the week-night meal-maker. Yell out once you find the Deep Covered Baker.Chicken & Ribs & Pork in just minutes. That stone is amazing – but there’s more, so let’s stick with it. This party’s so fun. I’m so glad that we’ve met. But right now, you must find the adorable Pinch Bowl Set.Pinch bowls & prep bowls get your ingredients in place. Serve up your creations on the Celebration Plate.Everyone knows healthy eating is in. Make healthy meals easier with the Ultimate Mandoline. Eating lots of salads will keep us all slimmer. Turn to the page with the Salad & Berry Spinner.Entertaining your friends – what could be nicer? Now find the Apple Peeler / Corer /Slicer.Now the Queen of the Shoppers stands above the rest. Find the (HOST SPECIAL) & you’ll keep this New Season’s Best.

That's awesome, thanks! I'm going to use this at my next show!

How fun!! Thanks for sharing that. But, what are the answers! lol Just kidding. It will give each of us a chance to get better acquainted with the new catalog, too!

Tammy

That is very cool. I am going to do this at my next show...Thanks :)

That is awesome! I may try that at a party this weekend!

Thanks so much.

Thanks so much!! Now to cut and paste to save it!!!!!

S/S Queen of Shoppers Flyer:thumbup: For those of you who want this I cut and pasted it and saved it. Here it is as a Word attachment.

Thanks Peichef for creating this!!!!!!!!!!!!:chef:

Attachments

• SpringSummer2008 Queen of Shoppers.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 565
No Changes needed! How/When do you all introduce this game? Does it take a while?

Thank you Peichef and Harriett both! No, it doesn't take long.. I usually do it in the "middle of my show" when I get something in the oven or something like that.

Your welcome, Christy. I thought I would make it easier for everyone else since I was doing it for myself too.

Thanks Ladies!!!!

That ROCKS! You ladies are AMAZING! I have a show in a few weeks and I'm only making the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. This game will be a huge hit I think!

Ah...gee!! You're all making me blush :) Just think what I could have done if I'd had more than 15 minutes. Maybe that will be my late night task -- post Big Brother:)
Harriet, thanks for attaching the file. I could not figure out how to do it:( (I am not tech savvy.)If anyone has adaptations, additions to my original -- have at 'er!! (And then share) :)

Your welcome, peichef!!!!! Sometime when I have a few minutes I'll let you know how to do the attaching. I need to write it out so it makes sense. I do it so automatically that I have to stop now and think. It is very easy (especially when you get the hang of it).

Thanks, Harriet!! I would appreciate that :)

peichef said:
Thanks, Harriet!! I would appreciate that :)
Hey, Harriet, would you send it to me, too, when you write up those instructions?? All I know how to do is get DH to post to the internet and add a link...

Thanks!

Thanks! I was just thinking about this yesterday. I can't wait to use it at my shows. It's always a hit!

OK. I think I have the instructions for you to upload. I hope they are not too confusing. Practice doing them is my suggestion.

Here you go. You read a post and want to reply so go to quick reply on bottom of page of thread and click on "go advanced". That will bring you to another screen. Type in your message as you would normally do but do not click on the submit button yet. Follow down the page to where it says "Additional options". Where you see "attach files" click on "manage attachment". Then it will bring you to another screen where you will see "upload file from your computer". Click on "browse" to find the file you want to upload from your computer. (usually my documents and the name of the file--I keep my PC stuff in a folder I call Pampered Chef) once you locate it click on it and hit "upload". Wait for upload to be done, then close window. It will bring you back to where the message you wrote is and then you can hit "submit reply".

I hope this makes sense to you. Good luck! It really is easy just sounds complicated.

Okay... the truly LAZY in me is coming out and I KNOW it would be beneficial to me to find these myself but has anyone listed the page numbers for each of the clues on this new QOS? I KNOW... lazy... :)

quiverfull7 said:
Okay... the truly LAZY in me is coming out and I KNOW it would be beneficial to me to find these myself but has anyone listed the page numbers for each of the clues on this new QOS? I KNOW... lazy... :)
Does any one have thois yet. . .the one with page number like fall/winter had?

If I have time this weekend I will get the page numbers for you. It's the fun part about learning the new catalog every season and you can use the table of contents to help speed up the looking too.

Here it is!Oh, and I think there is also a catalog cheat sheet in the files section... Which I am going to laminate to bring to shows for when people ask what page things are on!! :)

Attachments

• SpringSummer2008 Queen of Shoppers Game with Answers.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 536
Thanks, Jean for doing this. One less thing for my brain to remember to do this weekend.

Good! I was looking for this!

so do you type this out and let the guests read it or do you read it to the guests?

I read it to the guests. And I put a piece of cardstock behind it so they can't cheat! :)As they find the stuff in the poem and call out the page, whoever has the prize passes it to the next correct guesser. Whoever finds the last item (the host special) keeps the prize. I have played this at a couple of recent shows and it was a huge hit!! I am so glad peichef posted it!! Thanks!

I've updated the Queen of Shoppers Game so it can be used this season. The only thing I changed was the Celebration Plate since it's no longer available and the answers. :)

Last edited:
What about the Queen of Shoppers Game for the NEW F/W 08 catalog? I thought at one time I read where someone was working on a new one featuring the brand new items. Because no one has seen the new catalog yet and therefore would not know where anything is. It would be more of a challenge don't you think? jmo

I posted a new one on a thread here somwhere. I'll see if I can attach it here.

here it is.

please note that I did this before I received my catalogs, so I have no idea if all the clues are "bunched" together in the catalog or not. If they are, let me know & throw together a new one. It only takes about 5 minutes to make a new QoS game.View attachment Queen of the Shoppers FW08.doc

Thanks, Charity!!! I am going to make up my cheat sheet this afternoon.

Thanks! just what i was looking for.

Thanks, Ladies!! Once again, you ROCK!!!:love:

Hello Cheffers... Thanks Charity for your work. Here's a copy with the answers.

The last line includes the host special for September. Just make sure to change it for the month which you plan to use it.

Last edited:
peichef said:
here it is.
please note that I did this before I received my catalogs, so I have no idea if all the clues are "bunched" together in the catalog or not. If they are, let me know & throw together a new one. It only takes about 5 minutes to make a new QoS game.View attachment 12069

Thanks!

jessicafawn said:
Hello Cheffers... Thanks Charity for your work. Here's a copy with the answers.

The last line includes the host special for September. Just make sure to change it for the month which you plan to use it.

Thanks for adding the answers - I was dragging my feet doing that!

I added a couple lines:

Isn’t this game fun! I think you’re on a roll, you’ve probably already spotted our New Trio Bowl(8)

Wow, you’ve been looking around all kinds of places, have you seen our New Knives with Honing Cases? Pg 16

And the Bamboo Block is on pg 14
I also added " <<Stop Sell>> next to the Stemware to remind me to mention it.

ChefNic said:
I added a couple lines:

Isn’t this game fun! I think you’re on a roll, you’ve probably already spotted our New Trio Bowl(8)

Wow, you’ve been looking around all kinds of places, have you seen our New Knives with Honing Cases? Pg 16

And the Bamboo Block is on pg 14
I also added " <<Stop Sell>> next to the Stemware to remind me to mention it.

well done! I love your additions. I'll have to add those ones to the document :)

peichef said:
well done! I love your additions. I'll have to add those ones to the document :)

No rush but when you get it finished would you please be a sweetheart and post it.

Thanks!

I used this game at a show over the weekend...what a hoot!

pamperedharriet said:
No rush but when you get it finished would you please be a sweetheart and post it.

Thanks!

Here's a fixed copy of the poem I posted before (page # fixed for the Knife Block) and Nicole's lines have been added to it too. Thanks for your new lines Nicole.

:)

Last edited:
Thanks, Jessica!

<h2>What's new for Spring/Summer 08 in the Queen of Shoppers line?</h2><p>The Queen of Shoppers line for Spring/Summer 08 features fresh and vibrant colors, as well as new and updated products to make shopping and cooking even easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>What are some key features of the new products in the Queen of Shoppers line?</h2><p>Some of the key features of the new products include improved durability, enhanced functionality, and stylish designs that are perfect for the warmer months.</p><h2>Is there an updated version of the Queen of Shoppers for Spring/Summer 08?</h2><p>Yes, there is an updated version of the Queen of Shoppers for Spring/Summer 08. The new version includes innovative features such as a larger capacity and collapsible design for easy storage.</p><h2>What are some of the top-selling items in the Spring/Summer 08 Queen of Shoppers line?</h2><p>Some of the top-selling items in this line include the versatile Collapsible Market Tote, the convenient Insulated Food Carrier, and the practical Grocery Shopping List Pad.</p><h2>Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Spring/Summer 08 Queen of Shoppers line?</h2><p>Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered for the Queen of Shoppers line. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for the latest offers.</p>

What's new for Spring/Summer 08 in the Queen of Shoppers line?

The Queen of Shoppers line for Spring/Summer 08 features fresh and vibrant colors, as well as new and updated products to make shopping and cooking even easier and more enjoyable.

What are some key features of the new products in the Queen of Shoppers line?

Some of the key features of the new products include improved durability, enhanced functionality, and stylish designs that are perfect for the warmer months.

Is there an updated version of the Queen of Shoppers for Spring/Summer 08?

Yes, there is an updated version of the Queen of Shoppers for Spring/Summer 08. The new version includes innovative features such as a larger capacity and collapsible design for easy storage.

What are some of the top-selling items in the Spring/Summer 08 Queen of Shoppers line?

Some of the top-selling items in this line include the versatile Collapsible Market Tote, the convenient Insulated Food Carrier, and the practical Grocery Shopping List Pad.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Spring/Summer 08 Queen of Shoppers line?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered for the Queen of Shoppers line. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttchic