• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011 game?

In summary, the Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection includes the Mega Lifter, Cool & Serve Tray, and Fresh Healthy Cookbook. The host rewards benefits page includes the date you would like to be a host and the Fresh Healthy Cookbook.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Wondered if anyone has had any thoughts on this one yet? :)

I was wondering the same!

Is that the thing that people have to find the page of an item??? If so I did that at a show and apparently sometimes the items are on more than one page and one lady wanted to kill me.....so needless to say I don't do it anymore. She went a little crazy on me and guess what she was a friend of a guest who of course was not a purchasing guest.

cookingwithdawn - I know the current season's didn't have the extra page numbers on it. That's why I always double check other peoples' flyers before I use them.
It's no fun with customers freak out over silly games, though. She sounds like such a party pooper :(
I suck at coming up with clever sayings and rhymes, so I was just checking to see if anyone had made one up for the new season's products yet.

Here's my attempt-
I made it up from scratch

Feel free to change what you like

I always tell folks the page that has the LARGEST VERSION of the item, not a sidebar or little mention of a product. FYI each time there is a small mention, they tell what page it is really on!

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Spring Summer 2011.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 803
Awesome, Scott! Thanks so much :)

Thanks, Scott! Great idea! How much time do you give the guests to find the page? Do you pause between paragraphs or just read the whole poem at once? Do they write down their answers or just yell them out? I'd love to try this at my upcoming parties next month, so I'd love as many specifics as possible.
Thank you all!! I'm always inspired by what I read on this site! =)

Fantastic Scott!

Thank you Scott! Do you really give away a mini mix 'n scraper at the end? That seems generous--I usually just give away a Season's Best :eek:

Thanks Scott for your great layout. I love using this to show the new catalog. I did make a couple of changes and added a few extra lines.

I would share it, but I do not know how to attach! I tried but it will not accept it.. Suggestions welcomed.
Thanks

Last edited:
This looks great, Scott! Thanks!!

No, I don't give a mini mix n scraper - I give away a wrapped something... often a past season product, sometimes a current season's best.I hold my catalogs until the end, then tell folks we're going to have a quiz on the new catalog - I say there is a wrapped prize that goes to a person, and ask who can find the Deep Covered Baker main page to start. Then I explain the prize will move to each person who finds the item. I explain several items are listed many times in the catalog, and it's not just the small picture of an item or a sidebar that features an item, but the main large picture page where the item is found. Then we begin. They love it. I do it about 30% of the time.

thanks, Scott! Appreciate your poetry!

Here is what I've done... Scott, after reading some of yours I borrowed a bit... THANKS in advance! I always want everything I do at a show to work to sprinkle all the info so I have booking, RFTH and the Biz op in mine. I also like to hit the bigger items and the collections. I am also always open to suggestions for improvements! :) QUEEN OF SHOPPERS S/S 2011Let's play a game, with a gift I will part. If you were the first to arrive, that's where it starts. So settle in and get ready to shout!
We’ve all been waiting and know this will have your affection. It’s the
DINNER IN YOUR DEEP COVERED BAKER RECIPE COLLECTION (42)This product will give your whole cake a lift. You’ll love it so much you may make it a gift! Find the new MEGA LIFTER! (12 and 59)The COOL & SERVE SQUARE TRAY keeps your great food chillin!
See all of the great pictures for the many ways to fill it! (14)An even bigger surface for baking up treats, Works for savory or sweet, it’s just SO neat: Find the NEW STONEWARE COOKIE SHEET (41)Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits Page (63)The dots have been such a Pampered Chef hit,
Find the new SMALL 10oz. DOTS BEVERAGE GLASSES (15)MAKE IT FRESH, MAKE IT HEALTHY is the name on our mind
It’s our Fresh Healthy Cookbook, that now you must find (42)Buy this great product & help a good cause, our Round Up From the Heart Trivet gives reason to pause & talk about Feeding America Food Bank (37)We’ve got two more tools with the same first name. Find the new MICROPLANES– The MICROPLANE Adjustable Coarse Grater & MICROPLANE Zester (8)With Mangos and Veggies you’ll no longer Tango
Take care of them with the new MANGO and VEGGIE WEDGERS (7)The Pampered Chef is not just about cooking as it seems. Our consultant opportunity makes reality of your dreams. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page. (3)With Our new and amazing Manual Food Processor You will have your ingredients spinning like a flying saucer When you mix up Salsa or Hummus in Our New MANUAL FOOD PROCESSER (6)You’ve heard from your friends, Our cookware’s the best, … get yourself a “try me” piece and give it a test. Find our STAINLESS 8” Saute’ Pan (29)Now the Queen of Shoppers will win this test, Find the _____________ (product), one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials, and you’ll keep this gift since you’ve beaten the rest!

Thanks so much! I knew I could count of all of you to help me out on this!

When you play this game, do you stop and talk about what they see on the page, or the product they were trying to find? Do you just keep going? I've never played, and I'm really considering it.

So how long do your demo's last? Do you demo first or last and then play the game?

I just want to thank everyone who provided this new version of the Queen of Shoppers s/s 2011. I'm heading out to do a show and I realize I didn't have the new queen of shoppers, came straight to chef success and found it! You all made my day. I love doing this because my guest have fun laughing and joking. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you creative writers. I love to play the Queen of Shoppers but you have to mix it up when you have bookings from one host as the repeat guests become savvy.

I want to thank Scott and the others for this game, I have a hostess who LOVES this game and have her show this afternoon and she just txt'd me to ask if we were playing the Queen game, and I said Of Course, before even checking here, as I KNEW someone would have posted it here!! Thanks again,

Lisa

1. What is the "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection all about?

The "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories designed specifically for busy and stylish shoppers. It features a variety of products that make shopping and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. What type of products are included in the "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection?

The collection includes a wide range of products such as reusable grocery bags, collapsible shopping totes, insulated food carriers, and versatile kitchen tools like vegetable peelers, measuring spoons, and spatulas.

3. Are the products in the "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze after a busy day of cooking and shopping. Just be sure to follow the care instructions for each specific product.

4. Can the products in this collection be used for other purposes besides shopping?

Absolutely! While the products in the "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection are designed with shoppers in mind, many of them can be used for various tasks in the kitchen, such as storing leftovers or organizing pantry items.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Queen of Shoppers S/S 2011" collection?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for this collection, especially during the peak shopping season. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies