• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Shopping Like the Queen of F/W2012?

In summary, the "Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012" event is an exclusive shopping experience hosted by Pampered Chef for top customers. To become a Queen of Shoppers, customers must have purchased at least $200 worth of products between September 1st and October 31st and will receive an invitation via email. Attending the event allows customers to shop new fall and winter products before they are available to the public, as well as receive exclusive discounts and the chance to win prizes. There is no fee to attend, but only qualifying customers who have received an invitation are able to attend.
pchockeymom
Anyone done this yet? I'm too busy and my brain is too fried to think one up.

There are two versions on the facebook page. I've attached them here.

Attachments

• Fall2012 Queen of Shoppers game.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 941
  • QUEEN OF THE SHOPPERS fw2012.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 651
Thank you ChefPeg!!:love::love:

Thank you thank you - a thousand times THANK YOU! I love this and I will be using it at my next show! :)

Thank You!

Thank you!

What is the "Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012" event?

The "Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012" event is an exclusive shopping experience hosted by Pampered Chef for our top customers. It features our latest fall and winter products and offers special discounts and promotions.

How can I become a Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012?

To become a Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012, you must be a Pampered Chef customer and have purchased at least $200 worth of products between September 1st and October 31st. Qualifying customers will receive an invitation to the event via email.

What are the benefits of attending the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012?

Attending the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012 event allows you to shop our new fall and winter products before they are available to the general public. You will also receive exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as the chance to win prizes and free products.

Is there a fee to attend the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012 event?

No, there is no fee to attend the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012 event. However, you must have been a qualifying customer and received an invitation to attend.

Can I bring a guest to the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012 event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, only qualifying customers who have received an invitation are able to attend the Queen of Shoppers for F/W2012 event. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Manda2831