• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Qualifying for Career Sales: How Much is Needed to Hit $1250?

C
CoidgigBese
I have a consultant who is $130 away from hitting her $1250. She was inactive last month. Can she just submit $130 this month to qualify or does it need to be at least $150 for it to count for her career sales to hit $1250, ie. does she need to be active for the month? I fear that if she doesn't do it this month, it will never happen once she resets to zero.

Good question. I would just tell her she needs to get to $150. We're talking $20 here and why take the chance. For everything else we have to be active.

I had a consultant do this and was qualified before the end of the month then went inactive on the 1st so I got the recruiting points. They earned PC $ but could not spend until they were active. They never went active again...

Thanks for that verification that it will work, just not at the end of the month I think.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out about your consultant's career sales goal. It's always exciting to see consultants close to hitting their targets!To answer your question, in order for the $130 to count towards her career sales goal of $1250, she will need to be an active consultant for the month. This means that she will need to submit at least $150 in sales for the month in order for the $130 to count towards her career sales.I understand your concern about her resetting to zero if she doesn't hit her goal this month. However, I would encourage her to continue working towards her goal and not give up. She can still make it happen even if she doesn't hit it this month. It's important to stay motivated and keep working towards our goals, even if it takes a little longer than planned.I hope this helps clarify things for you and your consultant. Best of luck to her in reaching her career sales goal! Keep up the great work.

1. How much sales does one need to hit $1250 in career sales?

The exact amount of sales needed to hit $1250 in career sales may vary depending on factors such as commission rates and bonuses. However, aiming for at least $150 in sales is a good rule of thumb to ensure reaching the $1250 goal.

2. Can someone who was inactive last month still qualify for career sales?

Yes, it is possible for someone who was inactive last month to still qualify for career sales. However, they may need to make up for the missed sales in the current month in order to reach the required amount.

3. Can just $130 in sales be submitted to reach the $1250 career sales goal?

In most cases, no. It is recommended to aim for at least $150 in sales to ensure reaching the $1250 goal. However, it is best to check with company guidelines and commission rates to determine the exact amount needed.

4. Does someone need to be active for the month in order for sales to count towards their career sales?

In most cases, yes. Being active for the month is typically a requirement for sales to count towards the career sales goal. However, it is best to check with company guidelines to determine the specific requirements.

5. What happens if someone does not reach the $1250 career sales goal before resetting to zero?

If someone does not reach the $1250 career sales goal before resetting to zero, they may need to start over and work towards the goal again. However, it is best to check with company guidelines to determine if there are any other options available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedalf