• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Best Pumpkin Recipes Here!

In summary, Jess was looking for easy pumpkin recipes. Several recipes were shared, including a Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread, and a Pumpkin Mousse Trifle. All of these recipes require baking and preparation but will result in delicious treats.
chefann
Gold Member
Jess was looking for easy pumpkin recipes. Post yours here.

From Fall 2004 SBRC
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples, cut into wedges

Preheat oven to 350F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In
Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless
Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.
spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper. Top
with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut
apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges
and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories
80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate
13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g

This is yummy! Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips or cinnamon graham sticks!

Attachments

• A CAN A BOX A TUB AND A TEASPOON PUMP DIP AND IDEAS.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 634
Yahoo had a punch of them listed in there recipes yesterday. I am sure you can still pull them up.

Love that dip, Kelly! A cluster-mate made it for our meeting this week. It looked so pretty in a Dots Medium Bowl set inside the Dots Large Bowl, filled with graham cracker sticks.
And I think you could jazz it up by drizzling a little caramel on top...

Here is what I would rather eat than plain old pumpkin pie:

Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Submitted by: Nora LaCroix
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 125 members Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Yields: 18 servings

"Classic dump cake made with pumpkin - this one is easy and great tasting."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
puree
1 (12 fluid ounce) can
evaporated milk
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon salt
1 (18.25 ounce) package
yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup margarine, melted
1 (8 ounce) container frozen
whipped topping, thawed

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix well, and spread into the prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture, and pat down. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the cake mix, then drizzle with melted margarine.
4. Bake for 60 to 80 minutes, or until done. Top with whipped topping when ready to serve.

This recipe appears in the Allrecipes "Tried & True Thanksgiving & Christmas" cookbook. Buy it online at http://www.shopallrecipes.com/
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 10/4/2007

Here's another one (not necessarily "easy" though!)

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Submitted by: Barb
Rated: 4 out of 5 by 123 members Yields: 18 servings

"Pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (8 ounce) package cream
cheese
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons brown sugar

4 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose
flour
5 tablespoons white sugar
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons chopped pecans

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin
1/3 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
2. To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add egg, vanilla and brown sugar. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
3. For the streusel topping: In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Add butter and cut it in with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
4. For the muffin batter: In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and add eggs, pumpkin, olive oil and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
5. Place pumpkin mixture in muffin cups about 1/2 full. Then add one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. Try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper cup. Sprinkle on the streusel topping.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F (195 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.

chefann said:
Jess was looking for easy pumpkin recipes. Post yours here.

From Fall 2004 SBRC
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples, cut into wedges

Preheat oven to 350F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In
Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless
Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.
spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper. Top
with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut
apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges
and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories
80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate
13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g

I made this last year when I hosted a Southern Living at Home party and everyone went NUTS for it. I served it w/apples and cinn chips. I thin kthis time I am going to make Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Chips!!!

Last edited:
I love that hot dip, too, Carolyn. I usually take it to our car club halloween party. And I usually double it and make it in the Deep Dish Baker or Deep Dish Pie Plate.

I have never had that hot dip...sounds DELISH though! I will have to come up with a reason to make it!!

KellyTheChef said:
I have never had that hot dip...sounds DELISH though! I will have to come up with a reason to make it!!

It is really good...

I know that this is not a PC recipe but it is something that I am getting ready to experiment with as soon as I get the pumpkin mousse recipe from a friend of mine...

I am going to use Vanilla cake mix with some Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel Sprinkles in it...Then I am going to cube that as the bottom layer in a trifle then put some of the mousse on top of that and then cool whip...Repeat layers and then probably some more of the sprinkles on top or maybe just Cinnamon Plus...

I plan on posting it when I finally get to try it.

thanks !!!Thank you Ann!! I was really looking for a PC recipe but the others look great too! Thanks to everyone.. I'll share with my preschool :)

J
:thumbup:

Here is a bread recipe that is REALLY GOOD! It has over 1,000 reviews on Allrecipes.com!

Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread
Submitted by: Laurie Bennett
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 1209 members Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Yields: 24 servings

"Spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves, this bread improves with age, so plan to make it a day ahead if possible."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
puree
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup water
3 cups white sugar
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
3. Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

This recipe appears in the Allrecipes "Tried & True Favorites" cookbook. Buy it online at http://www.shopallrecipes.com/

chefheidi2003 said:
It is really good...

I know that this is not a PC recipe but it is something that I am getting ready to experiment with as soon as I get the pumpkin mousse recipe from a friend of mine...

I am going to use Vanilla cake mix with some Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel Sprinkles in it...Then I am going to cube that as the bottom layer in a trifle then put some of the mousse on top of that and then cool whip...Repeat layers and then probably some more of the sprinkles on top or maybe just Cinnamon Plus...

Holy cow! Perhaps I need to do something like that at my November shows to book December for the trifle bowl!! I LOVE making trifles!

What a great idea!!

Well I love making trifles as well...they are soo easy and most of them look great too. My director asked the one girl to make something with Turkey for our Demo in November and since I need to make something before the meeting I figured something with pumpkin would be great so I came up with this one...my friend is supposed to get the recipe to me tomorrow so I will post it once I try it...early next week.

I make pumpkin pound cake with the sprinkles in it. Delish!

Combine 1 box yellow cake mix and 1 box (4 serving size) pumpkin spice pudding mix. Stir to combine. Add 4 eggs, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup oil. Beat with electric mixer on high for 3 minutes or until batter thickens. Pour into prepared pan and bake as directed on cake mix box.

I added some of the sprinkles to the batter, and sprinkled them on top before baking. Then I frosted it with buttercream (although Cream cheese frosting would have been really good, too). I hadn't posted this one earlier because it's pumpkin flavored, but doesn't have pumpkin in it.

chefann said:
I make pumpkin pound cake with the sprinkles in it. Delish!

Combine 1 box yellow cake mix and 1 box (4 serving size) pumpkin spice pudding mix. Stir to combine. Add 4 eggs, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup oil. Beat with electric mixer on high for 3 minutes or until batter thickens. Pour into prepared pan and bake as directed on cake mix box.

I added some of the sprinkles to the batter, and sprinkled them on top before baking. Then I frosted it with buttercream (although Cream cheese frosting would have been really good, too). I hadn't posted this one earlier because it's pumpkin flavored, but doesn't have pumpkin in it.

Ann does it have a strong pumpkin flavor?? I wouldn't mind trying it but I am afraid that with that plus the pumpkin Mousse it might be too overwhelming??

No- it's actually a fairly light pumpkin flavor. The pudding is a limited-time seasonal flavor. I haven't looked for it this year - still had a couple boxes from last fall.
You can use any flavor pudding with yellow cake to make a pound cake: cheesecake, white chocolate, fudge, lemon, butterscotch (which would be really good in a pumpkin trifle)

chefheidi2003 said:
It is really good...

Every recipe at my house is a Pampered Chef recipe because I have a kitchen full of Pampered Chef products! I'll find my delicious whole wheat pumpkin bread recipe and post it later.

KellyTheChef said:
This is yummy! Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips or cinnamon graham sticks!

Kelly

Sorry to ask this dumb question

but what size os pumpkin do you use 15oz or 28oz

I am thinking about making these recipes for the teacher's lounge.

not too much money and sounds quick and easy

~

These are my favorite pumpkin bars. They're really moist, and the Large Bar Pan is perfect for them.Pumpkin Spice Bars4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup raisins
Cream Cheese Frosting
1/2 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seedsHeat oven to 350F. Grease jelly roll pan, 15x10x1. Beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves. Mix in raisins. Pour batter into pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars. About 4 dozen bars.Cream Cheese Frosting
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugarMix cream cheese, butter and vanilla in medium bowl. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.

Ann,

That sounds delicious - may have to try for our parent's night out at school next week!

whiteyteresa said:
Kelly

Sorry to ask this dumb question

but what size os pumpkin do you use 15oz or 28oz

I am thinking about making these recipes for the teacher's lounge.

not too much money and sounds quick and easy

~
That's not a dumb question...I think I had used the 15 oz. when I made it!

Pumpkin trifleOk let me just start this by saying that I am not good at writing recipes...I hope that this all makes sense...

Cake Layer
1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (and ingredients to make it)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus

Pumpkin Layer
1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (without spices)
3/4 tsp Cinnamon Plus
16 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

Top Layer
1 Small Box French Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
8 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

1) Mix the Cinnamon Plus in with the cake mix, add the other ingredients that the box calls for. Bake. When cool, cube.

2)Mix large box of pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, Can Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Plus mix that well, fold in 16 oz Whipped Topping

3)Combine 1 cup Milk, Small box of Pudding, fold in 8 oz whipped topping.

To assemble your trifle place part of the cubed cake in the trifle bowl, put pumpkin mixture on top of that then top with pudding mixture. Repeat.

Thanks Heidi can't wait to try this one.

Can't wait to try these out as well, Thank you Ann.

chefann said:
These are my favorite pumpkin bars. They're really moist, and the Large Bar Pan is perfect for them.

Pumpkin Spice Bars

4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup raisins
Cream Cheese Frosting
1/2 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds

Heat oven to 350F. Grease jelly roll pan, 15x10x1. Beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves. Mix in raisins. Pour batter into pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars. About 4 dozen bars.

Cream Cheese Frosting
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

Mix cream cheese, butter and vanilla in medium bowl. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.

You'll love them, Stacy! They're so good, and the raisins are a sweet surprise in them. Add some salted nuts or seeds to the top, and they've got it all: sweet, salty, crunchy, moist, creamy...

I remember you talking about them, Glad you posted the recipe. I think I am going to make these for my "Pamper Business week"

For thsoe who enjoyed Peanut Butter Fluff.....TRY THIS ONE!!! Yummie!!!!

Pumpkin Fluff Dip

1 (15 oz) can pumpkin

1 large vanilla instant pudding

1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 (16 oz.) Cool Whip

Mix pumpkin, pudding and pie spice together. Then gently fold in Cool Whip.

Serve with apples, graham crackers, ginger snaps, etc. I bought some of

those new Honey Maid graham sticks and it worked really well.

Is our Cinnamon Plus spice the same as pumpkin pie spice?

Originally Posted by chefheidi2003
Pumpkin trifle

Cake Layer
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus

What size cake do you make so to have enough for the trifle? 9x13 or two 9 rounds?

And is the order: Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped Topping, Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped Topping?

Or does the Whipped Topping get used only once on the very top?

Just unsure since this will be my very first trifle and it turns out I will attempt this for a show on Saturday!!!

kam said:
What size cake do you make so to have enough for the trifle? 9x13 or two 9 rounds?

And is the order: Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped Topping, Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped Topping?

Or does the Whipped Topping get used only once on the very top?

Just unsure since this will be my very first trifle and it turns out I will attempt this for a show on Saturday!!!

I made a 9x13 cake but I had a lot left over....also it goes Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped Topping, Cake, Pumpkin, Whipped topping.

Heidi,

Thanks! I can't wait to try it.

Does anyone have a good recipe for Pumpkin fudge?

I bought some pumpkin fudge in Tennessee a few years back, and haven't found anything close to it since then. I have a few recipes that use white chocolate chips, but it didn't seem very good either... either I didn't make it right or it just wasn't a very good recipe.

Anyone make Pumpkin fudge on a regular basis and have a great recipe? Thanks !!

pcjulie said:
Is our Cinnamon Plus spice the same as pumpkin pie spice?
It sure is! So you can actually make a lot of these recipes at a show, and get to show off our seasonings.

I LOVE the pumpkin loaves recipe in the stoneware sensation book ~ mix in some gheradeli (sp) chips and you have the most amazing treat (I leave out the nuts & raisins when I do)

Here are some others I love:

This is old PC recipe:

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares

FILLING:
1/2 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg

BATTER:
1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil

1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup semi-sweet
chocolate morsels (optional)

Preheat oven to 375F. Using Kitchen Spritzer, lightly spray 9 x 13 Baker with vegetable oil.

For filling whisk cream cheese, sugar and egg with 10" Whisk in 1 Qt Batter Bowl until well blended, set aside. For batter, combine pumpkin, sugar and egg and oil in 2 Qt Batter Bowl,
mix well. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger. Pour
into prepared Baker. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over batter, cut through batter with knife several times for marbled effect. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels, if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, cut into squares.

-----------------------

PUMKIN CHEESECAKE BARS

1 16 OZ. PKG. POUND CAKE MIX
3 EGGS
2 TBSP BUTTER, MELTED
4 tsp PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
1 8 OZ. PKG. CREAM CHEESE, SOFTENED
1 14OZ. CAN CONDENSED MILK
1 16OZ. CAN PUMPKIN
1/2 tsp SALT
1 CUP CHOPPED NUTS

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350. IN LARGE MIXING BOWL, ON LOW SPEED, COMBINE CAKE MIX, 1 EGG, BUTTER AND 2 tsp PUMPKIN PIE SPICE UNTIL CRUMBLY.

PRESS ON BOTTOM OF 15X10 INCH JELLY ROLL PAN. IN LARGE MIXER BOWL, BEAT CREAM CHEESE UNTIL FLUFFY, GRAD. BEAT IN SW. COND. MILK THEN REMAINING 2 EGGS, PUMPKIN, REMAINING 2 tsp PUMPKIN PIE SPICE AND SALT. MIX WELL. POUR OVER CRUST, SPRINKLE WITH NUTS. BAKE 30-35 MINUTES OR UNTIL SET. COOL. CHILL, CUT INTO BARS. STORE IN REFRIGERATOR. MAKES 48 BARS.

-------------------------

Pumpkin Pecan Pie Bars
Categories: Cookies
Yield: 48 servings
• 1/2 c Butter or margarine; softend
• 1 c Brown sugar; firmly packed
• 1 1/2 c Flour; unsifted
• 1 c Oats
• 1 ts Baking powder
• 1 ts Salt
• 16 oz Pumpkin
• 1 cn Sweetened condensed milk
• 2 Eggs; beaten
• 2 ts Pumpkin pie spice
• 1 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
• 1 c Pecans; chopped
• Confectioners' sugar; (opt)
Preheat oven to 350~. In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix until crumbly. Reserving 1/2 cup flour mixture, press remainder on bottom of 15x10" jellyroll pan. Bake 20 mintues. Meanwhile in medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread over baked crust. In small bowl, combine reserved 1/2 cup flour mixture with pecans; sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
PUMPKIN SCONES

Categories: Breads, Australian, Usenet
Yield: 4 servings

1 T Butter
1/2 c Sugar
1 Egg
2 c Flour, self-raising
1 c Pumpkin, cooked-(cold), mashed
1/8 t Salt

Grease a scone tray or baking tray. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Add pumpkin, flour and salt and fold in by hand. Knead lightly and cut into 1-inch squares. Place close together on the scone tray and bake at 425 degrees F. until well risen and golden on top (about 15 minutes). Serve hot, with butter.

PUMPKIN MARBLE CHEESECAKE

Categories: Cakes, Desserts
Yield: 10 servings

1 1/2 c Gingersnap Crumbs
1/2 c Finely Chopped Pecans
1/3 c Margarine, Melted
16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
3/4 c Sugar
1 ts Vanilla
3 ea Eggs
1 c Canned Pumpkin
3/4 ts Cinnamon
1/4 ts Ground Nutmeg

Combine crumbs, pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1 1/2-inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Reserve 1 c batter, chill. Add remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter; mix well. Alternately layer pumpkin and cream cheese batters over crust. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect. Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
FROM /TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS Cooking, Crafts & Gifts / Minnetonka.

Crust
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar

Filling
2 pks 8oz cream cheese
1 cup canned pumpkin
4 eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon imitation brandy extract
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

Topping
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons powder sugar
1/4 teaspoon imitation brandy extract

In a 9in round baking dish, microwave butter at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min, or until melted. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Mix well. Press Mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 min. or until set roating dish once. Set aside. In 8-cup measure, microwave cream cheese at 50% to 21/4 to 4 min. Add remaining filling ingredients. Beat at medium speed of electric mixture until well blended. Microwave at High for 4 to 5 min. or until mixture is very hot and starts to set, beating with whisk every 2 min. Pour filling over prepared crust/ Place dish on saucer in microwave oven. Microwave at 50% for 7 to 15 min. or until center is almost set. rotation dish twice.(filling becomes firm as it cools.) chill 1 hour. In a small mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Stir until smooth. Spread topping over cheesecake. refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.

Pumpkin Cake Roll
14-16 servings
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/3 cup nuts, if desired
FILLING:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 pkg cream cheese, softened, (8 oz)
4 Tbs. butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Beat eggs on high speed 5 minutes. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Combine flour and remaining dry ingredients. Fold in pumpkin. Spread in a 15"x 10" pan lined with waxed paper. Top with nuts. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees. Loosen edges with a knife, then turn onto a towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Roll towel and cake together. Combine all filling ingredients and beat until fluffy. Unroll cake and spread filling over cake and roll. Chill.
Serving Suggestions:
1. Cut each slice of bread and sprinkle with cinnamon. Arrange on a plate and serve.
2. Goes very well with Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Storage suggestions:
Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Keeps well in freezer for 1 week.
Pumpkin Cake
Recipe By : Frances Suther-The Grange Range
• 4 eggs
• 2 c pumpkin -- cooked
• 2 c flour
• 2 c sugar
• 1 c vegetable oil
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
Combine eggs, sugar, vegetable oil. Then add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and pumpkin. Bake in tube pan at 350* for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Bars
3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup nuts
Mix dry ingredients. Beat eggs, add sugar, then oil; add dry ingredients with pumpkin and nuts. Pour in 9x9x2-inch greased baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan and frost, if desired.
Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Categories: Pies, Easy, Low-cal
Yield: 10 Servings

2 pk Unflavored gelatin
2 tb Cold water
2 1/4 c Lowfat evaporated milk; UNDILUTED & divided
16 oz Can solid pack pumpkin
6 tb Dark brown sugar; packed OR low-cal sweetener equivalen
1 ts Pumpkin pie spice
1 ts Vanilla extract

In medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside. In small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the evaporated milk to just boiling. Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Mix in remaining evaporated milk, the pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla; set aside. Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with non-stick vegetable coating. Pour mixture into pie plate; chill until firm.
Calories: 97 Fat: 2 g Sodium: 70 mg Cholesterol: 4 mg Source: No Guilt Desserts
Spicy Pumpkin Butter
1/4 c Dark brown sugar, packed
2 tb Sugar
1/4 c Water
1/2 ts Allspice
1/4 ts Ginger
1/4 ts Cloves
1/4 ts Nutmeg
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1 1/2 c Pumpkin (canned puree or make your own)

Add to whipped cream to garnish a Pumpkin Pie
Combine the two sugars, water, allspice, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon in a 4-cup glass measure. Mix well on high 3 minutes; stir. Add pumpkin and mix well on high 5 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate. Keeps several weeks in refrigerator or can be frozen.
Yield: 2 cups Use as you would apple butter.
JO PARODI'S PUMPKIN PARFAIT PIE
Categories: Desserts, Pies, Fruits
Yield: 1 pie

1/2 c Sugar
4 ts Gelatin, unflavored
1 tb Coffee, instant powder
1/2 ts Ginger, ground
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1/4 ts Nutmeg
1 c -water, boiling
1 pt Ice Cream, Vanilla
1 c Pumpkin; mashed, canned
1 Graham cracker crust pie (9 inch)

Blend brown sugar, gelatin, coffee powder and spices in mixing bowl. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve. Add ice cream by spoonfuls, stirring until smooth. Stir in pumpkin. Chill until mixture mounds when spooned, about 5 minutes. Spoon into crust and chill until firm.

PUMPKIN MERINGUE PIE
Categories: Desserts, Pies, Vegetables
Yield: 6 Servings

1 1/2 c Pumpkin; Canned, Mashed
1/2 c Sugar
1 ts Cinnamon; Ground
1/4 ts Nutmeg; Ground
1/4 ts Cloves; Ground
1/2 ts Salt
3 ea Eggs; Lg, Separated
1 c Evaporated Milk
1 ea Unbaked 9-inch Pie Shell
1/8 ts Salt
6 tb Sugar

Combine the pumpkin, the 1/2 cup sugar, spices, and 1/2 ts of salt in a bowl and mix well. Add the egg yolks, stirring until well blended, then, gradually, blend in the evaporated milk. Pour into the unbaked pie shell. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and edge comes out clean. Remove the pie from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. To make the meringue, beat the egg whites and the 1/8ts of salt in a bowl, using an electric mixer set on high, until foamy. Gradually add the 6 tbls of sugar, 1 tbls at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until stiff, glossy peaks
from when the beaters are slowly lifted. Spoon some of the meringue around the edge of the warm pie. Spread the meringue so that it touches the inner edge of the crust all the way around the pie, using the back of a spoon to do this. Heap the remaining meringue in the center and, again using the back of the spoon, push it out to meet with the meringue border. Using a flatware knife, form light small peaks in the meringue and then bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes or until the meringue is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.

Sweet Potato Pie with a three Nut Topping
We've added a topping of walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds to a southern favorite.
Crust
1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted
1/3 cup almonds, toasted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Filling
18 ounces sweet potatoes
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup whipping cream
Topping
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1/3 cup whole almonds, toasted
1/3 cup whole hazelnuts, toasted
1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
For Crust: Coarsely grind all nuts in processor. Blend in graham cracker crumbs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Add butter and blend in using on/off turns until moist crumbs form. Press crumbs onto bottom and sides of 9-inch deep-dish glass pie dish. Set aside.
For Filling: Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Bake sweet potatoes until tender, about 1 hour. Cool potatoes; peel. Puree in processor. Transfer to bowl and whisk in eggs. Cook butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat until melted and brown. Add sugar, honey and pumpkin pie spice and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Whisk in cream. Add butter mixture to potato puree; blend until smooth.Pour filling into crust. Bake until center moves only slightly when pan is shaken, covering with foil if crust browns too quickly, about 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, Prepare Topping: Stir first 3 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and boil 1 minute. Mix in nuts, coating completely. Spoon hot nut mixture over pie. Continue baking until topping bubbles, about 5 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely.
8 servings Bon Appetit
PUMPKIN PIE (no flour)
Categories: Pies, Holiday,
Yield: 1 pie

2 T Butter, melted
1 3/4 c Pumpkin (one standard can)
2 Eggs
2 T Flour
1 c Evaporated milk
1/2 c Sugar, dark brown
1/2 c White sugar
1 t Ginger
1 t Cinnamon
1/4 t Mace
1/4 t Cloves, ground
1/2 t Salt
1 Pie shell (standard), uncooked

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Beat the eggs until frothy. Mix in the sugars and the flour. Mix in the spices and the salt. Mix in the pumpkin. Mix in the melted butter. Finally, mix in the milk. Pour the mix into the pie crust and bake at 450 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Decrease heat to 375 degrees F. and bake for an additional 45 minutes. Remove the pie from the oven and set it out to cool.

NOTES:
* A Pumpkin Pie with flour -- This is my mother's recipe for her traditional Thanksgiving dinner pumpkin pie. It is different from most other pumpkin pie recipes in that flour and brown sugar are used in the batter. Even my wife, who is not a big pumpkin pie fan, thought this was a yummy pie.
* Make sure you get just pumpkin. Don't use a can of "pumpkin pie mix" instead! If you were very ambitious, you could get a pumpkin yourself for this recipe, but I have never had the time or courage to do that.
* You can buy a pie shell crust or you can make your own. Certainly, the results are better when you make your own.
* Light brown sugar can be used instead of dark, but the result isn't as good.
Difficulty: easy to moderate. Time: 20 minutes preparation, 1 hour cooking, plus desired cooling time. : Precision: measure the ingredients, especially the spices.
Pumpkin Molasses Cake
Yield: 12 Servings

2 1/2 c Flour
2 t Grated orange zest
1 t Baking soda
1/2 t Salt
1/2 t Cinnamon
1/2 t Ground ginger
1/2 c Butter
1 1/2 c Brown sugar
2 Eggs
3/4 c Buttermilk
1/2 c Canned pumpkin
1/4 c Molasses
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 13x9x2" baking pan. Mix the flour, zest, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Cream the butter, and add the brown sugar and continue to cream until light. One at a time, add the eggs, beating well after each addition. Mix together the buttermilk, pumpkin and molasses. Add the buttermilk mixture and the flour mixture, alternately, a little at a time, to the butter mixture. Be sure to beat the mixture well after each addition. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 35mins. or until done. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the cake when cooled.
Pumpkin Squares
2 c All-purpose flour
1/2 ts Salt
1 ts Baking powder
1 ts Baking soda
1 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
1/2 ts Nutmeg
4 Egg whites + 1 whole egg
16 oz Pumpkin
1 1/2 c Sugar
2/3 c Unsweetened applesauce
1/3 c Vegetable oil
1 ts Vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350f.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In another large bowl, beat together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla extract. Gradually add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture; beat well.
Pour batter into a 9x13-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan before serving.
Makes 18 generous squares.
PUMPKIN RISOTTO
Categories: Thanksgiving
Yield: 6 Servings

3 c Pumpkin flesh, peeled and cubed
4 Shallots, chopped
5 c Chicken-like or veggie stock
2 c Arborio rice (Japanese rice works 2)
1/2 ts Powdered saffron (optional)
1 c Dry white wine (sub. water or stock)
1 tb Fresh sage
Salt & freshly ground black Pepper

Wrap cubed pumpkin in foil and bake at 350o for 30 min. While it is baking, saute shallots in a little white wine, water or stock. In a seperate pan, bring the stock to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Puree pumpkin and set aside. Add rice to shallots and cook 2-3 minutes over moderate heat stirring frequently. Add wine and saffron and cook, stirring constantly until all the lquid has been absorbed. Add the pumpkin and 1 c stock stirring constantly. After that is absorbed, add the stock 1/2 cup at a time stirring constantly until absorbed until the rice is cooked (about 15-20 min). If you run out of stock add hot water. The risotto should be thick and creamy in consistensy and just a little runny. When done remove from heat, add the sage, salt and pepper to taste. Serve with white wine and crusty Italian bread. If you want to add 1/4 c grated parmesan it would add 1 gram fat/ serving. adapted from New York Magazine (10/31/94).

Pumpkin Cheesecake
Servings: 8
Crust:
1/3 cup reduced-calorie margarine, room temp.
2 cups graham-cracker crumbs
Filling:
1 container (24 ounces) nonfat cottage cheese (3 cups)
1 tub (12 ounces) light cream-cheese
1-1/4 cups packed light-brown sugar
2 large egg whites
2 large eggs
1 can (16 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
2 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lightly grease bottom and sides of 9x3-inch springform pan.
Crust:
Mix margarine and cracker crumbs in a bowl until evenly moistened. Press over bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan.
Filling:
Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Process cottage cheese and cream cheese product in a food processor or blender about 2 minutes, scraping down sides 2 or 3 times, until thick and smooth. Add brown sugar, process until sugar dissolves. Add eggs and egg whites and process just until blended. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and vanilla until well blended and smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top of cake looks set. Shut off oven. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate in pan at least 6 hours or up to 4 days.

PUMPKIN AND FRESH GINGER COOKIES

• 1 1/4 c Packed light brown sugar
• 1 c Pumpkin puree
• 1 lg Egg
• 2 tb Grated fresh ginger root
• 2 tb Sour cream
• 1 ts Vanilla
• 1/2 c Unsalted butter softened
• 2 1/4 c Flour
• 1 ts Baking soda
• 1 ts Baking powder
• 1/2 ts Salt
• 1/2 ts Cinnamon
• 1 c Chopped walnuts
• 1 c Currants or chopped raisins
Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease cookie sheets. Combine sugar, pumpkin, egg, ginger, sour cream and vanilla in food processor. Process a smooth puree. Add the butter and process 8 more seconds. Mix the flour baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir the dry ingredients into the liquid in 2 stages just until blended. Fold in the walnuts and currants. Spoon tablespoons of dough on the baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes. The cookies will still be soft to touch when they are done. Cool on the sheet for two minutes then transfer to a rack to finish cooling. Note Do not substitute powdered ginger in the recipe as fresh ginger and powdered ginger are very different in flavor. From Farmers Almanac Cookie Lovers Calendar 1997

We always make this at Thanksgiving instead of pumpkin pie. It is so good and you can eat it cold or warm with a dollop of Cool Whip on top.

Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares

Base:
1 box yellow cake mix minus one cup
1 egg
1/2 cup butter or margarine

Filling:
1 can pumpkin pie filling mix
2/3 cup milk
2 eggs

Topping:
1 cup reserved cake mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine

1. For base, mix yellow cake mix minus the one cup, 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Put in 13X9 inch cake pan.

2. For filling, Mix the pumpkin pie filling mix, 2/3 cup milk and 2 eggs and put on top of the cake mixture.

3. For topping, mix the 1 cup reserved cake mix, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter with pastry blender until it resembles crumbs. Sprinkle on top of filling mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Has anyone seen the pumpkin gingerbread trifle that Paula Deen does?? IT'S GOOD!!!!!!! I'm doing it at my November shows. YUM!!!

chefheidi2003 said:
Pumpkin trifle

Ok let me just start this by saying that I am not good at writing recipes...I hope that this all makes sense...

Cake Layer
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus

Pumpkin Layer
1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (without spices)
3/4 tsp Cinnamon Plus
16 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

Top Layer
1 Small Box French Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
8 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

1) Mix the Cinnamon Plus in with the cake mix, add the other ingredients that the box calls for. Bake. When cool, cube.

2)Mix large box of pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, Can Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Plus mix that well, fold in 16 oz Whipped Topping

3)Combine 1 cup Milk, Small box of Pudding, fold in 8 oz whipped topping.

To assemble your trifle place part of the cubed cake in the trifle bowl, put pumpkin mixture on top of that then top with pudding mixture. Repeat

I made this for a show tonight and it was a HIT! It is not too heavy. It also was not too sweet. There were only 7 guests - and I took no trifle home! A few asked for "doggie-bags" on the trifle. There was only a little bit to leave with the host.

So, thank you for a wonderful recipe! It was also VERY simple to make. I made the cake last night (you only use about 1/2 of the 9x13 cake) and I mixed the fillings and put it together in about 15 minutes this morning.

pumpkin gingerbread trifle reipe
pamperedape said:
Has anyone seen the pumpkin gingerbread trifle that Paula Deen does?? IT'S GOOD!!!!!!! I'm doing it at my November shows. YUM!!!

I love Paula Deen!
Do you have the recipe?

This is a great bar cookie:love:

PUMPKIN PIE ALA EASY
This is so easy you will make it all year !!!!!

1-1/4 c. all purpose flour

3/4 c. quick or old-fashioned oats

1/2 c. packed brown sugar

1/2 c. pecans, chopped

2/3 c. butter or margarine, melted

4 eggs

2 cans (15 oz. each) solid pack pumpkin

2 cans (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)

2 t. ground cinnamon

1 t. ground ginger

1/2 t. ground nutmeg

OR use 3 ½ t. of Pampered Chef Pantry Cinnamon Plus?YUM!

1 t. salt

Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)

Pecan halves (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In CLASSIC BATTER BOWL, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans using FOOD CHOPPER. Add to Batter Bowl.

Melt butter in MICRO-COOKER on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of STONEWARE BAR PAN. Bake 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using STAINLESS STEEL WHISK. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust.

Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve using MINI SERVING SPATULA.

Garnish each serving with whipped topping using EASY ACCENT DECORATOR, pecan halves and additional ground cinnamon (or Cinnamon Plus), if desired. Refrigerate any leftover pie squares.

WOW...lots of great recipes!! !! !! !!

But for demos at shows...??? (basically no bake time)....what's the winner?
The pumpkin dip?

I'd love a quick trifle to show off the Dec host special...but I don't want to bake a cake ahead...maybe a pound cake, pumpkin, cool whip, pudding type thing...

???

ChefNic said:
WOW...lots of great recipes!! !! !! !!

But for demos at shows...??? (basically no bake time)....what's the winner?
The pumpkin dip?

I'd love a quick trifle to show off the Dec host special...but I don't want to bake a cake ahead...maybe a pound cake, pumpkin, cool whip, pudding type thing...

???
Both the cool and hot dips are really delicious and make great show recipes. Plus, they're things that people don't think of right off the bat when someone mentions pumpkin - that's usually pie. :)

Weight Watchers has a great pumpkin spice cake recipe and it's SUPER easy! My girlfriend gave it to me. It's so good that the last time I made it, I ate the entire pan in less than a day.. :eek: :rolleyes:

1 pkg spice cake mix
15 oz can pumpkin (that's already pre-mixed for pumpkin pie)
mini chocolate chips
Mix together; pour into greased baking dish. Bake at 350 until toothpick comes clean.
*can make into cookies; bake 8-10 minutes, cool 5 minutes on pan, remove to cool completely.
*frost with cream cheese frosting if you desire

pchefinski said:
Weight Watchers has a great pumpkin spice cake recipe and it's SUPER easy! My girlfriend gave it to me. It's so good that the last time I made it, I ate the entire pan in less than a day.. :eek: :rolleyes:

1 pkg spice cake mix
mini chocolate chips
Mix together; pour into greased baking dish. Bake at 350 until toothpick comes clean.
*can make into cookies; bake 8-10 minutes, cool 5 minutes on pan, remove to cool completely.

I was just going to post this, I made 4 mini loaves w/one batch last night, mmm!

I did leave the chocolate chips out though, no need for them, or the frosting!

You can use try any of the following cake mixes: white, german chocolate, spice, carrot.....mmm, mine are with carrot! ...and you can make them into cupcakes, cookies, cake, mini loaves, etc!

Next time I'm using some of our cinnamon sprinkles though!

pchefinski said:

1 pkg spice cake mix
mini chocolate chips
I have a question about the pumpkin.

This recipe was posted in another thread and it said solid pack pumpkin. Your version says pumpkin pie filling (which I don't think comes in a 15 oz can, only larger sizes). Which is correct? Pumpkin pie filling has more calories in it than plain pumpkin because it's got eggs, milk and sugar in it.

chefann said:
I have a question about the pumpkin.

This recipe was posted in another thread and it said solid pack pumpkin. Your version says pumpkin pie filling (which I don't think comes in a 15 oz can, only larger sizes). Which is correct? Pumpkin pie filling has more calories in it than plain pumpkin because it's got eggs, milk and sugar in it.

This one sounds better to me!:D

chefann said:
I have a question about the pumpkin.This recipe was posted in another thread and it said solid pack pumpkin. Your version says pumpkin pie filling (which I don't think comes in a 15 oz can, only larger sizes). Which is correct? Pumpkin pie filling has more calories in it than plain pumpkin because it's got eggs, milk and sugar in it.
The recipe that I made uses http://www.verybestbaking.com/products/libbys/pumpkin.aspx (since the URL does that.....I use the 100% pure pumpkin)

<h2>What is the recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows:</p><p>Ingredients:</p><ul> <li>1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped</li> <li>4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese</li> <li>1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin</li> <li>1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar</li> <li>2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice</li> <li>3/4 cup miniature marshmallows</li> <li>2 red or green apples, cut into wedges</li></ul><p>Instructions:</p><ol> <li>Preheat oven to 350F.</li> <li>Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper.</li> <li>In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.</li> <li>Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.</li> <li>Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper.</li> <li>Top with marshmallows and pecans.</li> <li>Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown.</li> <li>Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter.</li> <li>Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.</li></ol><p>Yield: 16 servings</p><p>Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g</p><h2>What is the serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is 2 tablespoons dip and 2 apple wedges.</p><h2>What is the nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g.</p><h2>What type of apples are best to use with Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>Red or green apples are recommended for this recipe, as they provide a nice contrast in color and flavor to the pumpkin spread. However, you can use any type of apple you prefer.</p><h2>Can Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread be served with anything else besides apples?</h2><p>Yes, you can also serve the spread with Cinnamon Pastry wedges for a delicious and festive treat. You can also get creative and try serving it with crackers, graham crackers, or even pretzels for a savory twist.</p>

What is the recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows:

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
  • 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
  • 1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 2 red or green apples, cut into wedges

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper.
  3. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.
  4. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.
  5. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper.
  6. Top with marshmallows and pecans.
  7. Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown.
  8. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter.
  9. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g

What is the serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is 2 tablespoons dip and 2 apple wedges.

What is the nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g.

What type of apples are best to use with Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

Red or green apples are recommended for this recipe, as they provide a nice contrast in color and flavor to the pumpkin spread. However, you can use any type of apple you prefer.

Can Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread be served with anything else besides apples?

Yes, you can also serve the spread with Cinnamon Pastry wedges for a delicious and festive treat. You can also get creative and try serving it with crackers, graham crackers, or even pretzels for a savory twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski