• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pull Apart Bread for Loaf Pan?

P
priscilla
I have a woman who has the Stoneware loaf pan, and remembers the consultant making a pull-apart bread in it (the reason she bought the pan :) ); she wants some recipes of this type. Does anyone have some pull apart bread recipes for the loaf pan they could share? I think the one made at the show was the Cranberry Cobblestone Bread in the Stoneware Sensations book...the one I do not have :rolleyes: .

TIA,

Robin

Go under files and type in the word "bread" and several recipes will pop up.

Here you go! :)

Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
(Stoneware Sensations Cookbook, pg 32)

Fill your kitchen with the sweet smell of fresh baked bread. It’s the scent that draws families together on sleepy weekend mornings.

Bread
⅓ cup dried cranberries
2 teaspoons orange zest
⅓ cup sugar
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated dinner rolls
4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For bread, combine cranberries and orange zest in small bowl, mix lightly. In 1-Qt. Batter Bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Unroll dough; separate into 16 rolls. Using Kitchen Shears, cut each roll into quarters. Place half of the dough pieces and half of the butter in Classic Batter Bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture; toss to coat evenly.
2. Place dough pieces in Stoneware Loaf Pan to cover bottom of Pan; sprinkle with half the cranberry mixture. Repeat layers. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown; cool in Pan 15 minutes. Loosen bread from edges of Pan; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; drizzle over warm loaf.

Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings)

Approximately 230 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving

Thank you!Thank you for your help, she will be very happy!

Robin

Hi Robin,Thank you for reaching out about your Stoneware loaf pan and wanting some pull-apart bread recipes. I would be happy to share some with you! The Cranberry Cobblestone Bread from the Stoneware Sensations book is definitely a delicious one, but I completely understand not having the book at the moment.One of my favorite pull-apart bread recipes to make in the loaf pan is the Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp saltInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
4. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuits and toss to coat.
5. In your Stoneware loaf pan, layer the biscuits and sprinkle each layer with the three types of cheese.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.I hope you and your customer enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need more recipes for your Stoneware loaf pan.Happy cooking!

1. What is "Pull Apart Bread for Loaf Pan"?

"Pull Apart Bread for Loaf Pan" is a type of bread that is baked in a loaf pan and is designed to be easily pulled apart into smaller pieces. It is typically made with a soft dough and can be filled with various ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or fruit.

2. Is there a specific loaf pan that is recommended for making Pull Apart Bread?

Yes, the Stoneware loaf pan is often recommended for making Pull Apart Bread. Its durable material and even heat distribution make it ideal for baking bread.

3. How can I make Pull Apart Bread in a loaf pan without a recipe?

While there are many recipes available for Pull Apart Bread, you can also experiment with your own ingredients and techniques. It is important to use a soft dough and to make sure the bread is fully baked before pulling it apart.

4. Can Pull Apart Bread be made in other shapes besides a loaf pan?

Yes, Pull Apart Bread can be made in a variety of shapes such as a round bundt pan, a muffin tin, or even a skillet. The key is to make sure the dough is formed into small, individual pieces that can easily be pulled apart.

5. What are some popular recipes for Pull Apart Bread in a loaf pan?

Some popular recipes for Pull Apart Bread in a loaf pan include Cranberry Cobblestone Bread, Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Bread, and Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread. These recipes can be found in cookbooks or online, and can also be adapted to suit individual tastes and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinS