• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Career Update: Promoted to Director as of Sept. 1!

In summary, being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means reaching a leadership position within the company and having the opportunity to mentor and guide other consultants. To become a Director, one must meet certain sales and team building requirements and possess strong understanding of the company's products and values, as well as excellent leadership skills. The benefits of being a Director include higher commission rates, bonuses, and access to additional training and resources. The responsibilities of a Director include managing and motivating their team, meeting sales goals, promoting the company's products and values, and recruiting and training new consultants. This promotion can have a positive impact on one's Pampered Chef business by leading to increased sales, commissions, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I haven't been on much in the last few months due to a change at my full time job, but wanted to share that as of Sept. 1 I promoted to DIRECTOR!! I am so excited!! :)

Heather,

That is AWESOME and EXCITING!!!! COngrats! Whoo Whoo!! :D

WOOHOO! Congrats Heather!

Congratulations!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Congralations! Enjoy!

Congratulations!!! That's a great accomplishment!

Congratulations!

WAY to GO!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Fantastic! How Exciting!

:sing::sing::thumbup::thumbup:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:thumbup::thumbup::sing::sing:
It is such an exciting time to just promote to Director!!! Enjoy!!

Wonderful!!!
Congrats!!!!

Awesome! I hope to be the next Heather promoting in October! lol Great job!!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D;);):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WAHOO!!! Heather. Congratulations on your accomplishment. That is so exciting!

1. What does being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef mean?

Being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership position within the company. As a Director, you will have the opportunity to mentor and guide other consultants, as well as manage a team.

2. How does one become a Director at Pampered Chef?

In order to become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first be a consultant and meet certain sales and team building requirements. You will also need to have a strong understanding of the company's products and values, as well as excellent leadership skills.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate on your sales, as well as bonuses for successfully leading and growing your team. You will also have access to additional training and resources to help you excel in your role.

4. What are the responsibilities of a Director at Pampered Chef?

A Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for managing and motivating their team of consultants, as well as meeting sales goals and promoting the company's products and values. They also play a key role in recruiting and training new consultants to join their team.

5. How will this promotion impact my Pampered Chef business?

Being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef can have a positive impact on your business in many ways. It can lead to increased sales and commissions, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional growth through leadership and team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • lisagoins