• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Products TPampered Chef Somehow Missed

In summary, Pampered Chef has overlooked some popular products such as a spiralizer, pressure cooker, sous vide machine, air fryer, and milk frother. This is because they have high standards for quality and usability and may not have fit with their mission. Some of these products may now be available for purchase through partnerships with other brands, but they may not be sold under the Pampered Chef brand. However, Pampered Chef is open to suggestions and regularly surveys customers for new product ideas. If these overlooked products are available for purchase through partnerships, you can still use your consultant, but if not, you will need to purchase them directly from the partnering brand.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
How did the new product hunters at the Pampered Chef miss these potential products? I'll start it off with The Dog Dicer:
81MNWRMoBtL._SL1500_.jpg
How about you? Seen any, um, interesting new products?

Had someone tag me in a comment about a watermelon wedger. It was like our Apple Wedger on steroids.

Who hasn't had the embarrassment of watching their deviled egg roll off the plate and smash on their shoe? (No, I've never had it happen, either.) By making square eggs with this TPF missed device, you'll never have to worry about your guests rolling eggs off their plates again.[image]
s-l640.jpg

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our product development team works tirelessly to research and create new and innovative products for our customers. However, with the ever-changing market and evolving consumer needs, it is possible that some potential products may slip through the cracks. We greatly value feedback from our customers and consultants, so if you have any suggestions for new products, please don't hesitate to reach out. As for The Dog Dicer, while it may not be a product we currently offer, I'm sure our team will consider it as a potential addition to our product line. Thank you for your input and happy cooking!

1. What are some popular products that Pampered Chef has overlooked?

Some popular products that Pampered Chef has overlooked include a spiralizer, a pressure cooker, a sous vide machine, an air fryer, and a milk frother.

2. Why hasn't Pampered Chef introduced these products before?

Pampered Chef takes great care in researching and testing new products before introducing them to their line. These overlooked products may not have fit with their mission or may not have met their high standards for quality and usability.

3. Are these products available for purchase now?

Some of these products may now be available for purchase through Pampered Chef's partnerships with other brands. However, they may not be sold under the Pampered Chef brand or through their official website.

4. Will Pampered Chef ever consider adding these products to their line?

Pampered Chef is always open to new ideas and suggestions for products. They regularly survey their customers and take their feedback into consideration when developing new products. You can also submit product suggestions through their website.

5. Can I still use my Pampered Chef consultant to purchase these overlooked products?

If these products are available for purchase through Pampered Chef's partnerships, you can still use your consultant to make the purchase. However, if they are not sold under the Pampered Chef brand, you will need to purchase them directly from the partnering brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chrystals cooking