• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tools do I need for the perfect Pampered Chef recipe?

In summary, Products Demonstrated Cards are visual aids used during Pampered Chef product demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our products. They are used by consultants to highlight key features and uses, and are available for all Pampered Chef products. However, they cannot be purchased and are only available to consultants. To use them effectively, keep them organized and accessible, use them to highlight relevant features, encourage guest interaction, and avoid overwhelming guests with too many cards.
ShelbyMichalek
Someone requested this in the chatbox so I made up a quick publisher file for it. You can adjust your print settings to print on a 3 x 5 index card.

This could come in handy to give to anyone at your show who may be interested, that way it's all on one sheet and they have it when they're looking through their catalog.

You could edit this to list all the tools you use for a specific recipe.
Feel free to edit as you wish. Sorry, I only can post it in a publisher format.

Attachments

• tonightsproducts.pub
    100.5 KB · Views: 447
Can someone convert this to a Word doc? TIA

RossDeb2 said:
Can someone convert this to a Word doc? TIA

All it says is "These are the products I'll be demonstrating tonight:" on the top. Second line is underlined and says "Product Name................Page #"
That's followed by 10 lines.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I'll have to give it a try.

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this helpful resource. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely see how this would be useful for my customers. I love the idea of having all the tools listed on one sheet for a specific recipe. It makes it so much easier for our guests to know exactly what they need to make a delicious meal. Thank you for taking the time to create this and share it with us all. I will definitely be using it at my next show!

What are Products Demonstrated Cards?

Products Demonstrated Cards are visual aids used during Pampered Chef product demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our products.

How are Products Demonstrated Cards used during a demonstration?

Products Demonstrated Cards are used by our consultants to highlight key features and uses of our products. They can be displayed on a table or passed around for guests to see up close.

Are Products Demonstrated Cards available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Products Demonstrated Cards are available for all Pampered Chef products. Our consultants are equipped with a variety of cards to showcase the different products.

Can customers purchase Products Demonstrated Cards?

No, Products Demonstrated Cards are not available for purchase. They are designed specifically for use during our product demonstrations and are only available to our consultants.

Are there any tips for using Products Demonstrated Cards effectively?

Yes, here are a few tips for using Products Demonstrated Cards effectively:

• Keep the cards organized and easily accessible during the demonstration
  • Use the cards to highlight specific features or benefits that are relevant to your audience
  • Encourage guests to interact with the cards and ask questions
  • Avoid overwhelming guests with too many cards - choose a few key ones to focus on

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956