• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Cutting 3 Cheese Garden Pizza?

In summary, the pizza cutter is not that great. The sides cannot be reached with the round cutter, and the shears are a great idea.
Tig
Hey guys :) I have my opening tonight, and I practiced the recipe twice so far. Each time, it goes fine - until it comes to cutting the pizza... its a pain in the arse - that I wound up getting a fork and knife cutting it up myself. I was wondering if theres any tips to cut it?
Also, does anyone else find that using only one tub of pillsbury pizza dough on the large bar pan is not enough?
I am using the old style pizza cutter (the one on outlet - at least here in canada), Im not sure if thats why? I havent opened the new one yet.

I have the same thing. I cut the edges with the kitchen shears. I've thought about doing it on the round stone with handles for just that reason.

Pizza in general--keep the shears handy :) Seriously, the round cutter can't reach the sides of the rim, as we found out too. I haven't tried that recipe yet, is it as tasty as it sounds?

Oh my goodness... I LOVE IT! So do my kids! My mind always says pizza has to have meat but I LOVE this pizza! I've only had one person that really didn't like it and I just have not figured out what she was expecting.

Eeek! I dont have shears! I hope my guests dont think the pizza cutter isnt that great, because Im going to have to cut it with a knife/fork afterwards at the end...

And the pizza is VERY yummy!! I just wouldnt use the recommended one package of pizza dough

To cut all the way to the edge on a pan with sides using the pizza cutter, lift the edge up with the mini serving spatula (or large one, if you have it). Place the spatula so it's in line with the cut you're making. Run the cutter right up the spatula like a little ramp.

Oh my... why am I not surprised that YOU have the answer to that predicament!!!!!!! Thanks ANN!!!!

I've had that problem with the Aloha Pizza...shears are a great idea - I was just using a knife at the edges.

On another note, the one time I made the Garden Veggie Pizza (which is delicious!) I used a bag of pizza crust from Trader Joes and put it on the round stone. The only problem I had was as the veggies cooked, their juices ran out and off the pan, onto the bottom of my oven. Those of you using the bar pan, was it soggy from the veggies?

If you precook the pizza crust, the veggies won't make the pizza soggy.

I'm pretty sure I did precook the dough, but it still got a bit soggy. This also happened when I made the Caprese Pizza (tomatoes and fresh mozzarella)...hmmm...am I doing something else wrong?

It could be the dough. TJ's is fresher than Pilsbury, maybe the preservatives or what not in the Pilsbury is throwing it off. I DO love TJ's dough for pizzas! I've found you need to cook it a bit longer than the others but SO good!

I slide the entire pizza off the Bar Pan and onto the Large Grooved cutting board. Makes it easier to cut, and shows how nonstick the stones can be!

What are the ingredients of the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza?

The 3 Cheese Garden Pizza is made with a delicious combination of three types of cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan - along with fresh vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions.

How do I prevent the pizza from sticking to the cutter?

To prevent the pizza from sticking to the cutter, it is important to make sure the cutter is sharp and clean. You can also lightly coat the cutter with cooking oil or flour before cutting the pizza.

What should I do if the pizza toppings are falling off while cutting?

If the pizza toppings are falling off while cutting, try using a gentle sawing motion instead of pressing down hard. You can also try cutting the pizza when it is slightly cooled instead of straight out of the oven.

Can I use a regular knife to cut the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza?

While it is possible to use a regular knife to cut the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, it is not recommended. The toppings and cheese may stick to the knife, making it difficult to cut. It is best to use a pizza cutter specifically designed for cutting pizzas.

How do I clean the pizza cutter after use?

The pizza cutter can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as it can damage the cutter's blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pregochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erin
  • dancedivine