• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Chance to Win: Creative Prize Drawing Slips for PC Newbies

In summary, "Prize Drawing Slips" are small slips of paper used at Pampered Chef parties for guests to enter a drawing for a prize. It is recommended to have at least one slip for every guest to increase participation. The slips can be customized with the host's information. Winners are chosen at random and prizes can vary from Pampered Chef products to gift cards.
krashley
I've been doing PC for 6 mo. ( still pretty new) Does anyone have any creative or humorous spins on prize drawing slips?? I've noticed if I put a fun spin on handouts, it seems to keep guest from just skimming over them (especially "seasoned "guests) Thanks!!

There are several different drawing slips that you could do a search for. I know one of them even says "This form must be filled out completely to be entered in the drawing" or something like that. I believe one person mentioned she switched to those and had a lot of luck.

These are the ones I use, and I love them! I get lots more maybes and yeses with these! Probably not the humorous spin you were looking for, but an alternative, at least.

Attachments

• Prizedrawingslip2.doc
    28 KB · Views: 655

1. What are "Prize Drawing Slips" used for?

"Prize Drawing Slips" are used as a fun way to engage and reward guests at a Pampered Chef party. They are small slips of paper that guests fill out with their name and contact information to enter into a drawing for a prize.

2. How many "Prize Drawing Slips" should I have at my party?

We recommend having at least one "Prize Drawing Slip" for every guest at your party. This ensures that everyone has a chance to enter the drawing and helps to increase participation.

3. Can I customize the "Prize Drawing Slips" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the "Prize Drawing Slips" with your own contact information or the details of your party. This can be a great way to promote future parties and increase referrals.

4. How are the winners of the prize drawing chosen?

The winners are chosen at random from all of the "Prize Drawing Slips" that have been collected. This ensures a fair chance for everyone who entered the drawing.

5. What types of prizes can be offered for the drawing?

The prizes can vary depending on the host's preference and budget. Some popular prizes include Pampered Chef products, gift cards, or even a discount on a future purchase. The more desirable the prize, the more likely guests will be to participate in the drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dherrera
  • janetupnorth