• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Prize Drawing Slips Effective for Boosting Party Bookings?

oil of oregano, so that I can give them out as samples...or I'll just put out a little dish of something. :)I will definitely try this out!Thanks for the ideas!I also tweeked them a bit to ask for the 'big fish' first. Basically these are using the 4 Pile system. You want to ask for the recruit first, then a booking and then a recipe. They're bound to say yes to something!
britishchef
I had something similar to this in America, but couldn't find it, so I took a couple off here and combined them. I had great results with the 'scale of 1-10', because I had many bookings from a '2' on the scale, and people told me they would have checked No (or the equivalent) on the regular slip. This way I say "I see you have some interest in holding a party, what's keeping you from being more enthusiastic?" then work through their problem. :)

Attachments

• showsurveyslip.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 516
Looks really good! I like the whole "1-10" scale. It gives us more of a chance to find out why they aren't enthusiastic and to change it instead of just getting a yes or no.

These are good! I know a director (not mine) that uses the 1-10 scale. She tells everyone that they can not be a 5....so you don't have those middle of the roaders...lol. It is much easier to see what they are really feeling - than just a yes or a no.

I think I'll use these for my show tomorrow night! Thanks!

I also tweeked them a bit to ask for the 'big fish' first. Basically these are using the 4 Pile system. You want to ask for the recruit first, then a booking and then a recipe. They're bound to say yes to something! ;)

Great job on these!! This is something I've been meaning to do for a while!

I found one in the archives that I really like. It is really light-hearted and fun. Not sure who created it, but thank you.

FunPrizeDrawingSlip.doc

Thanks guys. These both have great ideas. I think I'll be incorporating them into my own drawing slip.

I use the fun drawing slip but changed not on your life to no thanks, I'd rather pay full price. I get a lot of laughs about that one and get more I'll think about it checks. I guess it makes them realize that when they refuse to host, they are refusing free and discounted products

i made these to put with the catalogs, then will use them for the prize drawing. I know that it doesn't ask their interest, but I plan on asking everyone as they order. What do you all think?

Attachments

• wishlist.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 386
Those are all very cute ideas.... I add one thing to my door prize drawing, I asked my guest to put their birthdays on them, I told them they do not have to put the year they were born in just the month and day, and then on their birthday they would get a little gift from me. :) I got the idea from my Marykay lady !!

Here is the one I currently use - but I like the fun one too!

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 386
These are all great! Thanks ladies!

LisaVH said:
I found one in the archives that I really like. It is really light-hearted and fun. Not sure who created it, but thank you.

FunPrizeDrawingSlip.doc
I love this one!! Thanks!

I posted the "Fun" one. I did not create it though. I have tweaked it a bit because a lot of people were put off by "Not on your life" and a few of the others.

I was using the 10 point scale, but changed it because I hate using that scale myself. Here is how I've changed it.

Attachments

• FUNrPrizeDrawingSLip2toapage[1].doc
    28 KB · Views: 406
mommyhugz1978 said:
Those are all very cute ideas.... I add one thing to my door prize drawing, I asked my guest to put their birthdays on them, I told them they do not have to put the year they were born in just the month and day, and then on their birthday they would get a little gift from me. :) I got the idea from my Marykay lady !!

So what do you send them? I was thinking a $5 product credit with you or a $25 product credit if they book a show (to be redeemed with their show's order). What do you think?

My director sent me this one. I like that it asks which products they like best. When I get home I file them according to their favorite item such as "Simple Additions," "Stoneware", "Cookware", etc. Then when a host special or guest special comes up that applies, I have them all in that file. I might put old order forms in there if they have ordered from a collection from me before as well. It gives me more leads throughout the year!

Attachments

• Door_Prize_Slips_Fall_06a[1].doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 336
Ok, you guys really inspired me! I put together this mix of all your ideas I liked. Maybe one of you may like it too :)

Attachments

• CustomerInfoCards.jpg
    CustomerInfoCards.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 420
Well when I do a supply order through pampered partner I buy little sample things, ie the rosemary and lemon soap, or the spactuals little things like that, and I give it to them on their birthday, I haven't thought about doing a f$5.00 product credit. The only reason I personaly wouldnt do it is becasue of all the benefits they get from being a hostess.

Leah

DizziePixie said:
So what do you send them? I was thinking a $5 product credit with you or a $25 product credit if they book a show (to be redeemed with their show's order). What do you think?

that is really cute!!

DizziePixie said:
Ok, you guys really inspired me! I put together this mix of all your ideas I liked. Maybe one of you may like it too :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well when I do a supply order through pampered partner I buy little sample things, ie the rosemary and lemon soap, or the spactuals little things like that, and I give it to them on their birthday, I haven't thought about doing a f$5.00 product credit. The only reason I personaly wouldnt do it is becasue of all the benefits they get from being a hostess.

Leah

I thought that maybe they may not have a show booked around their birthday, so if you offer them $5 credit, OR $20-25 credit if they hold a show, it may inspire them to have a Pampered Birthday Party!

DixiePixie--any chance you could convert the jpg into a Word document?

1. How do I enter my name into the prize drawing slip?

To enter your name into the prize drawing slip, simply write your name and contact information on the slip and drop it into the designated box.

2. How many prize drawing slips can I submit?

You can submit one prize drawing slip per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

3. What are the prizes for the drawing?

The prizes for the drawing vary and can include kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift cards. The specific prizes will be announced before the drawing takes place.

4. When will the prize drawing take place?

The prize drawing will take place at the end of the event. The exact time will be announced beforehand.

5. Do I need to be present to win?

Yes, you must be present at the time of the drawing to claim your prize. If your name is drawn and you are not present, another name will be drawn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brandie
  • krashley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies