• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Are the Prices on Cookware Too High in Canada?

In summary, the average price range for cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada is between $50-$300, with prices varying based on the type of cookware and any current promotions or sales. At this time, there are no financing options available for purchasing cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada, but major credit cards are accepted and a layaway program is offered for certain items. Prices for cookware do not include taxes and applicable taxes will be added at checkout based on location. Pampered Chef often offers bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple pieces of cookware, and while their prices may be slightly higher than other kitchenware stores, this is due to the superior materials and craftsmanship used in their products.
rennea
Gold Member
Has everyone noticed how much our Executive cookware has gone up??

A couple of $ here and there isn't too bad but I think this is to much!:mad:

10" Saute Pan $100.00 now $120.00

12 Skillet $165.00 now $188.00

12-qt. Stockpot $250.00 now $275.00

7-Piece Set $495.00 now $560.00

I have trouble selling our cookware because of the price already, now it has just become a little harder.

I love our cookware, take it to every show and talk about it to everyone I know. People always cringe at the price:rolleyes::rolleyes:

US prices have gone up substantially too.

I've used it to get some catalog shows in Feb - calling and emailing people who I know love cookware, and letting them know that with a $150 catalog show, they can get cookware they love for 60% off - and that it's going up in price in MAR.
I guess it will just be a big booking tool - have a show to get it for half-price!

I hear ya Rennea! I do pretty good with Cookware sales - but I think the increase is kind of a big jump.... :confused:

1. What is the average price range for cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada?

The average price range for cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada is between $50-$300. This may vary depending on the type of cookware and any current promotions or sales.

2. Are there any financing options available for purchasing cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer financing options for cookware purchases in Canada. However, we do accept major credit cards and offer a layaway program for certain items.

3. Do the prices for cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada include taxes?

No, the prices for cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada do not include taxes. The applicable taxes will be added at checkout based on your location.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers for purchasing multiple pieces of cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple pieces of cookware at once. These promotions can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is the price of cookware at Pampered Chef in Canada comparable to other kitchenware stores?

Pampered Chef takes pride in offering high-quality cookware at competitive prices. Our prices may be slightly higher than some other kitchenware stores, but this is due to the superior materials and craftsmanship used in our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies