• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Price Increase Flyer Design: Get Ahead of Rising Costs!

M
martiarnold
Hi - I see that tastytidbits has done a Going Going Gone flyer - yeah!!! Thank you soooo much!
I was wondering if anyone has seen a price increase flyer - one showing the current price and then the new higher price? If it's out there will someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

here it is from chef joy

Attachments

• SS 08 retiring items list.doc
    216.5 KB · Views: 610
I haven't seen one. I remember discussing this in past changeover seasons and most of us agreeing to just not mention the price increases. If someone specifically asks, tell them...but not to advertise them. Kindof keeping the focus on the positive points, hope that makes sense!!

We do the going, going, gone flyers so no one misses out on ordering something before it's too late.

You can see the price increases in teh Special Edition CN - it's up on CC now.
Price increases = :)
There's the raise Laura was talking about -- Thankyou Doris and Marla...they give us a raise every 6 months!! Woo HOOO!!
I LOVE PC

dannyzmom said:
here it is from chef joy

I'm confused. According to the Special Spring Consultant News, the stoneware and the cranberry scrapers at the bottom of this are being discontinued, not restyled....

I agree not to focus on the increase; however, I have gotten alot of sales in late February when I let everyone know that some prices are increasing. I say, if you want it for the lower price, order it now. Again, I've gotten alot of add ons in February by letting them know.

The stoneware piece might be still available in cranberry only. The cranberry scrapers are being discontinued but are still available in white is my understanding.

dannyzmom said:
You can see the price increases in teh Special Edition CN - it's up on CC now.
Price increases = :)
There's the raise Laura was talking about -- Thankyou Doris and Marla...they give us a raise every 6 months!! Woo HOOO!!
I LOVE PC

Confused............ please explain - is it because they are keeping the price increases so small?????

The "raise" means the items SELL for more so we have more of a base to earn commission on. Our commission rate did not go up, but since some prices went up, consequently, our commission on those items will go up as well. Clear as mud?! lol

Price Changes as of March 1st, 2008
martiarnold said:
Hi - I see that tastytidbits has done a Going Going Gone flyer - yeah!!! Thank you soooo much!
I was wondering if anyone has seen a price increase flyer - one showing the current price and then the new higher price? If it's out there will someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Here's the flyer you are looking for that shows the increases and the 5 items that the prices are being decreased.

Attachments

• Price Changes eff March 1 2008.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 459
Thank You!!! These are great!!!

pamperedharriet said:
Here's the flyer you are looking for that shows the increases and the 5 items that the prices are being decreased.

Thanks Harriett!!:)

thank you Harriet! This is what I was looking for just hadn't had a spare minute to make one. You're the best! Again, greatly appreciated:)

One of the Jennifer's on here posted it and I just added the item numbers and fixed a small error. She bet me posting all the work she did. I was just about to type up in Word all of this after handwriting it all out and checked here and found her flyer. So, thanks to Jennifer too!

You are all quite welcome!

martiarnold said:
thank you Harriet! This is what I was looking for just hadn't had a spare minute to make one. You're the best! Again, greatly appreciated:)

I understood your original request and had to give you what you wanted!:angel:

martiarnold said:
I agree not to focus on the increase; however, I have gotten alot of sales in late February when I let everyone know that some prices are increasing. I say, if you want it for the lower price, order it now. Again, I've gotten alot of add ons in February by letting them know.
That makes sense, too! Hope you get tons of add ons!

RaggedyAunt said:
The "raise" means the items SELL for more so we have more of a base to earn commission on. Our commission rate did not go up, but since some prices went up, consequently, our commission on those items will go up as well. Clear as mud?! lol

Yes it is clear as mud!!! I was just having one of those mornings where things just weren't being comprehended quite yet and making sense!! Thanks!

I did not realize so many things were going up. The decreased prices...except the springform pan and cake pans...tell me these items may be leaving soon.

1. What is the purpose of the "New Price Increase Flyer Design"?

The purpose of the flyer design is to inform customers about an upcoming price increase for a product or service, and to encourage them to take advantage of current prices before they rise.

2. Why is it important to get ahead of rising costs?

Getting ahead of rising costs allows customers to save money by purchasing at current prices before they increase. It also helps businesses to maintain customer loyalty by giving them a heads up about the price change.

3. Has anyone seen a price increase flyer that compares the current and new prices?

Yes, there are many price increase flyers that show the current price and the new higher price. These flyers are designed to clearly communicate the price change to customers.

4. Is there a specific format or design for a price increase flyer?

There is no specific format or design for a price increase flyer, but it should be visually appealing and easy to understand. It should also include the current and new prices, as well as the date of the price increase.

5. Where can I find a good price increase flyer design?

You can find a variety of price increase flyer designs online, or you can create your own using design software. It may also be helpful to consult with a graphic designer for a professional and eye-catching design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dawnsclassycupboard