• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Changes and Retiring Products

In summary, the process for a price change on a product at Pampered Chef involves evaluating market trends and costs, setting a new price, and communicating it to consultants. Products are typically retired once a year in the fall to make room for new and innovative products. Retired products are no longer available for purchase, but a limited amount may be offered during the annual clearance sale. Retiring products are chosen based on sales data, customer feedback, and market trends, and they may be marked down during the sale before being permanently removed from the product line.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Please keep in mind that price changes is red mean a price REDUCTION. Yes, there are some things that have some significant reductions. I think it may be in preparation for retirment maybe?

Last edited:
Anything discontinued other than the 3 items mentioned?

Thanks for all the hard work Jane!

I saw your other list. Thanks, Jane!

Great Job. I think the price on the pineapple wedger might be wrong? 18.80? Thanks for the lists

Tracy, you're right. Look at your number keypad, it should be $18.50. I'm still blaming 1AM bleary eyes...

Great list! Thanks, Jane.

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and wanted to chime in on the topic of price changes and retiring products. It's great to hear that some items are actually getting a price reduction - that's always a nice surprise for our customers! As for the preparation for retirement, that could definitely be a possibility. It's always a good idea to keep an eye out for any products that may be retiring soon so that we can inform our customers and help them stock up before they're gone for good. Thanks for bringing up this topic and happy cooking!

1. What is the process for a price change on a product?

The process for a price change on a product at Pampered Chef involves several steps. First, our product development team evaluates market trends and costs to determine if a price change is necessary. If so, the new price is set and communicated to our consultants. The change is then reflected on our website and in our catalogs.

2. How often do products retire at Pampered Chef?

We typically retire products once a year, in the fall. This allows us to make room for new and innovative products to keep our product line fresh and exciting for our customers.

3. Can I still purchase a product after it has been retired?

Unfortunately, once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, we do offer a limited amount of retired products during our annual clearance sale in the fall.

4. How are retiring products chosen?

Our product development team carefully evaluates sales data, customer feedback, and market trends to determine which products to retire. We strive to keep our product line relevant and in demand for our customers.

5. Will there be a price change on a product that is being retired?

Retiring products will not have a price change before they are taken out of our product line. However, during our annual clearance sale, retired products may be marked down for a limited time. After the sale, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KIRAT