• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Support My Daughter During Her Second Child's Delivery?

In summary, the expectant mother was informed by her doctor that she is 2 cm dilated and the baby could come at any time. Her second child is expected to arrive sooner than her first. The mother has a business event tomorrow and plans for the baby to arrive after that. The family is excited for the new arrival and have posted pictures in anticipation. They ask for prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby. The family is located near the hospital this time, unlike with their first child. Plans have been made for the care of their first child during the delivery. The expectant mother will be induced tomorrow at 9 a.m. and the family asks for prayers for a smooth delivery. The baby is born at 1:47
pcchefjane
Gold Member
She was told by the dr yesterday that she is 2 cm dilated and the baby can come at any time. This is her second child so from all we hear, it could be faster, etc. :angel: She has her "Fall Sneak Peek" tomorrow 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for her Close to my Heart business, so Maggi can come after that! LOL!:D We all can't wait to hold her and love on her. I posted some pictures in my album of her, my SIL, and my little grandson. Please pray for a safe delivery and for everything to be fine with both of them. This time, we are less than 10 minutes from the hospital. When Josiah was born, they lived 45 minutes away!:eek: We made it fine though. Please pray for safe travel for John Paul's parents from Alabama and her dad from Knoxville (if he decides to come down). We have a couple that has a little 6 month old girl keeping Josiah when we all go to the hospital. Pray that he will be okay with all this as well! He has been the one and only child/grandchild for almost 2 years so it will be an adjustment for him too! I will keep you posted!

Good Luck and Congrat's...........................

Awww...hope all goes well! Good luck for her open house too!

Congratulations...our prayers will be with your family during this exciting time!

congrats on the soon to be grandchild :) hopefully baby will hold off til mum can get her show in :)

Prayers coming your way. Hope all goes well.

congratulations on the soon to be little cheffer & prayers for the family.

I'll be praying!

The dr said today that she will induce Ali at 9 a.m. tomorrow. Please keep us all in your prayers. I kept Josiah at my place last night and will do so again tonight. My SIL's parents will be coming up either tonight or in the morning. Keep us all in your prayers! Miss Maggi will be 12 days early. Her big brother was 14 days early but did great! He even put his mouth on Ali's tummy the other day and said, "Maggi, come out!" It was just too cute!

How sweet. I'll be praying.

Good luck!!!!

I pray for a smooth and safe delivery for your daughter and that Maggi is healthy and happy!

wow! prayers for a healthy & happy baby girl & mom :)

Bumping this since we've had the added drama of Josiah having a stomach virus. See the "Prayers for my grandson...and me" thread! Thanks!

She is BEAUTIFUL! Okay...I know I am a little biased...but that is a Mamaw's privilege! Her Mommy & Daddy & Mimi & Papa all agree with me too...and none of us are biased at all!!:love:

Stats: She is 7 lbs, 13 oz and 20-1/2 inches long. She is 1 oz larger than Josiah and 1/2 inch shorter! She nursed the first hour after she was born! Josiah had such a hard time because of his little bruised nose; he bumped Ali's tailbone for about 30 minutes before they accepted she was really hurting! Ali had the petocin at 10:00 a.m. Her dr broke her water at 12 noon. Maggi was born at 1:47 p.m. That was really fast! She is currently one of 7 babies born today at this hospital and there is also 3 more ladies in labor.:confused: They will keep her in their room at least for a while tonight. They will go home probably tomorrow late afternoon if she continues to do well! She is already grinning at her Mamaw and we have taken a bunch of pictures! I'll post some as soon as I can!

Josiah is doing much better. He has little appetite but we think his 2-year molars are trying to come in as well! Poor little guy! He isn't too sure about Maggi. They brought him in to see her and he kept calling her "Ashlyn", which is friends' of theirs baby that is now 6 months old! We figure we are going to have to get them in the same room for him to understand. Maggi was crying when they first came in and he looked over at me and said, "Crying?" I said yes she was. He just isn't too sure about it all just yet.

Thanks for all your prayers! Continue to remember us. I am heading to bed VERY soon since I have had a total of 4 hours sleep!:indif:

Jane...that is WONDERFUL NEWS!

Thank you for updating us...now go to bed so you can catch up on your sleep! Post pics when you can!

Thanks for the update Jane! I've been wondering if you would post something!

Congratulations Jane! Enjoy her:)

That's great news!!! Congratulations!!:)

That's wonderful news!! Congrats.

Wonderful! Congratulations.

1. How do I use the "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool?

The "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool is a collection of prayers and blessings specifically written for daughters. To use it, simply read or recite the prayers to your daughter, either aloud or silently. You can also use the tool as a source of inspiration to write your own personalized prayers for your daughter.

2. Can I customize the prayers for my daughter's specific needs?

Yes, absolutely! The "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool is meant to be personalized and can be adapted to fit your daughter's unique needs and circumstances. You can add or change any words or phrases to make the prayers more meaningful for your daughter.

3. Are the prayers only for young daughters or can they be used for adult daughters as well?

The "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool is suitable for daughters of all ages. The prayers are written in a way that can be applied to a daughter at any stage of her life, whether she is a young child or a grown adult.

4. Can I use the prayers for my stepdaughter or daughter-in-law?

Yes, the "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool can be used for any daughter figure in your life, including stepdaughters and daughters-in-law. The prayers are intended to express love, support, and guidance for any special girl in your life.

5. Are there any suggested times or occasions to use the prayers for my daughter?

The "Prayers for My Daughter Please" tool can be used anytime, anywhere. However, you may find it especially meaningful to recite the prayers during special occasions such as your daughter's birthday, graduation, or other important milestones. You can also use the prayers as a daily practice to show your daughter your love and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
AJPratt