• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Daughter Sarah: Urgent Hospitalization with Cellulitis & High Fever

In summary, Carla's daughter Sarah has been hospitalized with cellulitis in her leg and lymph nodes. She is on IV antibiotics and has a high fever. Carla requests prayers for her daughter, who lives in Pennsylvania while Carla is in Minnesota. They have connections to the same area and have exchanged information about their lives. An update has been given that Sarah is also experiencing renal failure, possibly due to an accidental overdose of ibuprofen, but her cellulitis is improving. Prayers are requested for Sarah's recovery.
carlajanes
Gold Member
please keep my daughter sarah in your prayers.....she was hospitalized yesterday with cellulitis involving her leg....it is in her lymph nodes as well....she is on iv antibiotics....she is only 32....this happened VERY rapidly and she has a high fever as well....she lives in PA and i am in MN....
thank you!!!
~carla

Carla I will definately keep her in my prayers. My mom and sister get cellulitis semioften and I can see how much pain it puts them in. Especially my mom. And my mom gets fevers thank God neither of them have had to be hospitalized for it.

Prayers for your daughter. Where is PA is she?

hey...you are in lebanon!! wow....she is in holy spirit hospital....she lives in enola....works in palmyra...she's a shabazz at the greenhouse part of the nursing home there....
i lived in palmyra for almost 7 years before moving to mn....i pastored st. john's umc in lebanon for a year before my hubby got disabled....i have another daughter in pbg...small world...
my hubby worked at TMI....he and his 1st wife lived in hershey for over 30 years....they had 4 kids together that went to lebanon catholic....bridget, karen, katie and matt....don't know if you know any of them...
great to meet you!!!
~carla

The names don't sound familiar. Yes it is a small world. When I get married in October I will be moving to Palmyra. Just got smaller..LOL.

I will definately keep her in my prayers though.

Prayers said.

Lifting her in prayer and you too!

Lisa

up date on my daughter sarah...
she is in renal failure....kidneys functioning at 14 %.....they think the may have accidentally overdosed on ibuprofen...advil....trying to manage her pain and fever at home....
Please PRAY!!! her cellulitis is getting better tho...thank the Lord!!
thank you
carla

carlajanes said:
please keep my daughter sarah in your prayers.....she was hospitalized yesterday with cellulitis involving her leg....it is in her lymph nodes as well....she is on iv antibiotics....she is only 32....this happened VERY rapidly and she has a high fever as well....she lives in PA and i am in MN....
thank you!!!
~carla

I have had that several times before and SO understand what she is going through... I will pray for her!

1. What is "Prayer for My Daughter"?

"Prayer for My Daughter" is a poem written by William Butler Yeats in which he expresses his hopes and wishes for his daughter's future.

2. Can I purchase a copy of "Prayer for My Daughter" from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell copies of "Prayer for My Daughter." It is a poem that can be found online or in poetry collections.

3. Is "Prayer for My Daughter" a religious prayer?

No, "Prayer for My Daughter" is a secular poem that reflects on the hopes and fears a parent may have for their child's future.

4. How can I incorporate "Prayer for My Daughter" into my cooking or kitchen routine?

While "Prayer for My Daughter" may not have a direct connection to cooking or the kitchen, you can use it as a source of inspiration or reflection while preparing meals for your family.

5. Can you recommend any other poems or prayers for parents?

Pampered Chef does not have any specific recommendations for poems or prayers, but a quick online search can provide a variety of options that may resonate with your personal beliefs and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies