• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 5 Meal Ideas from Our Power Cooking Show Demo!

In summary, a "Power Cooking Show" is an interactive and educational cooking demonstration that showcases Pampered Chef products and helps save time and effort in the kitchen. They typically last 1-2 hours and purchasing products is optional. You can also host a show at your own home and there are often special discounts and promotions available.
winklermom
One of the consultants @ our SL in Jackson did a brief Power Cooking show demo. She said that they would cook meals for the week (five, I think) for the host. Can anyone give me an idea of what five meals that might would be? She didn't say but it sounds interesting to me. I do know that she mentioned cooking three pounds of ground beef in the 12" skillet and dividing it into thirds but beyond that, I'm clueless.

Look on CC power cooking under recipes and see if you can get any suggestions.

she did say it was on CC - It was interesting. Im thinking of doing it myself. Ive never looked at it that closely but plan too after her great ideas in Jackson

It's great if there are alot of guests. That's how my recruiter got me to host my show...power cooking and free product. That show was my 1st ever ds party.

Does anyone know of resources for a vegetarian power cooking show? I just had a host ask for one next month. I've never done a power cooking show, and the ones in the theme show section are for chicken and beef.

How can this be done in 30-45 minutes??

The consultant at SL in Jaxn said you and the host cook the ground beef ahead before guests arrive.

There are the vegetarian meat crumbles that you could probably do in place of the beef. I was looking at them a week or so ago. I think I would be interested as this is what I am trying to do at home here.

1. What is a "Power Cooking Show"?

A "Power Cooking Show" is an interactive and educational cooking demonstration that showcases the versatility and efficiency of Pampered Chef products. It is designed to help you save time and effort in the kitchen while creating delicious meals.

2. How long does a "Power Cooking Show" typically last?

A "Power Cooking Show" typically lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes being demonstrated and any additional questions or discussions during the show.

3. Do I need to purchase products during the "Power Cooking Show"?

No, purchasing products during the "Power Cooking Show" is completely optional. Our main focus is to provide you with tips, tricks, and recipe ideas to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I host a "Power Cooking Show" at my own home?

Absolutely! Hosting a "Power Cooking Show" at your own home is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative cooking experience. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions during a "Power Cooking Show"?

Yes, there are often exclusive promotions and discounts available during a "Power Cooking Show". Your consultant will inform you of any current offers and help you take advantage of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • flemings99